Just when you though GG couldn't be on Q more frequently...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Gill Gauntlett, who seems to be on every show assaulting our ears with her nasally voice :mysmilie_1: and force-feeding us fake candles and interminable garden solar whatsits...she's "modelling" on Kathy's "Morning Style"!

Are the usual moggles off sick?

Doesn't she ever sleep or go home to rearrange her lighting? :mysmilie_10: Is she still on local radio too?

Synth? Maybe! :mysmilie_19:

(ps Sazza could you amend title to read thought instead of though please, TY x)

Thanks, I though it was a despotic, lighting obsessed, interior "designer" take-over! :mysmilie_15:

I like Gill, model was late for work so they asked her to step in.

I do too. Seems down to earth with no airs and graces and her demos are watchable.

I bought one of her faux candle lanterns months ago and I'm pleasantly
surprised how nice it looks in my porch. It wasn't cheap but it's sturdy and good quality,

I don't mind her if I'm honest. It used to annoy me when, whatever product she was showing, she claimed that her dad had one and absolutely loved it. His balcony must have Tardis properties, just like Craig Rowe's flat obviously has.

The only problem i have with her is that what she says doesnt make sense. Literally.

If you actually listen to what she says, her sentences are all over the place. She chops and changes half way through an idea, and never finishes a thought. It is like listening to a pea on a drum. Even worse than JF.

On the other hand, if I switch off my comprehension and let her soothing waffle wash over me, i do actually get the ghist of what she is saying (usually; i have one, and love it, and its lovely. repeated endlessly).

But even better, i switch the volume down.

she's rubbish, so are some of the things she sells - don't see what all the hype with regard to this woman is all about, she has nice thick hair which I envy, apart from that not my cup o' tea.

Latest posts

Back