just got a £5 voucher in post

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no rosey i am not winding you up go to www.qvcuk.com/weekendoffer.html for proof.i have not bought anything since the last gatineau tsv and this is the first card i have had from them for any offers in 15years.sorry i do not know why i got the card. Maybe your turn next rosey.fingers crossaedx

I hope you didn't think I was being rude Alwayskint but it seems really strange that not another single person on here has got one, normally we get loads of people saying they got one and loads saying they havent.

Maybe as its a recession they only sent the one card out and you were the 'Chosen One!':lol:

I haven't got one either! I have had quite a lot of vouchers and invitations to things in the past. Must spend too much. Maybe alwaysskint would like to share it with all of us QVC regular shoppers!!

no rosey i dont think you were being rude.but i agree it is strange that no one else has one.i do hope someone else gets one from the forum.

Have you not bought for a while Alwaysskint because it sounds like they are trying to tempt you to buy although they didnt give you very long to spend the voucher :11:
I didnt expect to get one as I bought stuff last week so I think its probably for folk who havent bought for ages although having said that my OH buys from QVC once in a blue moon (usually my birthday and christmas) but never gets EP vouchers or Christmas cards etc

well I nearly spluttered my wine over the pc ~ I had put a QVC card thingy in the shredder pile... kind of unread... but alas it was only a card telling me about the Gatinear 5 piece anti-ageing on 1st March ~ so no voucher here either!

Hi everyone,
I was really surprised that I got one of these too. Came on Wednesday, I think. I very rarely get any offers, got the easy pay voucher a lot of us had recently but cannot think of anything else off the top of my head.
I've bought recently aswell, so not sure why I got one !
Will be using mine on Gatineau too. Wonder if that's why I got it as I love Gatineau and ALWAYS but at least one of the TSV's. :33:

Still only two??????

They must be getting so tight - normally about 50% of us gets one. Obviously the recession. You would have thought they would have sent more out to encourage more people to buy things.

I've not got one either. In fact i've never had one in all the years I've been with QVC.

Latest posts

Back