Just go......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Back To You, the Facebook group seemed to be at the heart of it. People getting banned from it for not being 100% positive in the admin's view about goodness knows what. Then they came on this forum and tried the same nonsense, using intimidating language, and threats.
Sound like she and a (soon to be ex) President would get along famously! Or perhaps not, they do say that two narcissists in a room makes for 'conflict', now that would be a program I would want to watch!

Are these freebies/trial items/heavy discounts taxable ? I had to declare any “perk” to HMRC as a PAYE employee and the Benefit in Kind section covered all sorts.
They probably should be, but I doubt they’re declared as they probably come under the remit of “gifts.”

The P&P charges probably cover the cost of the “give aways.”

They probably should be, but I doubt they’re declared as they probably come under the remit of “gifts.”

The P&P charges probably cover the cost of the “give aways.”
The whole set up should be investigated. It seems to me Debbie Flint is drowning under a sea of freebies. To be fair all their houses are well stocked with qvc products which scream freebies but with her it seems out of control. I am sick of photos of their Le Creuset, Ninja, bedding, boots, coats, chocolates, Elemis, Yankee Candles etc. Oh, I am forgetting, they have all that for my benefit.

Just after she left the Q Claire Sutton posted this, would someone love a brand so much to have bought ALL those dresses?

With so many people enduring so many hardships what is going on at QVC is particularly offensive. All this materialistic showing off is a poor reflection on QVC, the presenters and their character. They are all at it, Catherine Huntley has seized the opportunity to show off her KH bedding samples while posting photos of her cats. Freebie Flint has added the Ninja to her ever increasing flat cluttering “samples”. She calls it a sample and seems to be sticking 2 fingers up at anyone who criticises the freebie free for all. The whole thing is totally VILE. What kind of organisation is run like this and employs people like this? As brissles has said the blogs should be called At Home With The Freebies.

Last edited:
I only read the blogs now to find out about the freebies! I see Charlie has been given a posh dog bed. Do you remember when they all had the Dyson tower fans? Every picture that was posted had one in the background.

You will very often see several of the Dyson fans in various rooms of their houses. They gather as many of the most expensive things as they can. The female salespersons usually choose the most expensive item to wear because they can then claim it as theirs.

Latest posts

Back