Julias Slippers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw Julia's Emu slippers last night, & no way have they been worn regularly for a year... They have been worn lightly, otherwise the inside sheepskin would have been far more worn down :bandit:

**stop Press**

I small comment made by Emu co-presenter made me sit up, as it answers all the questions I have been asking myself about JRs new 'sinewy' figure ..

JR said she only wore the boots rolled down because she believes that the fur cuff makes he legs look smaller, because JR believes her legs are BIG.

This confirms she has issues. body dysmorphic disorder perhaps.
I am a healthy size 8, and I would say that JRs legs are definately NOT big. I wonder what JR sees when she looks in the mirror... not the same body we see, it seems

When I saw JR last night on that new bedding show,I thought she looked as if she'd gained a little weight. Was just flicking to see what was on and just caught sight of her.

Hi there, been reading the comments on this forum for a little while now but have taken the plunge and joined up! So many of you have written things that I had been thinking.
Anyway, I ordered these slippers last year when they were a TSV & mine are now bald. I have just gone through my account information to find that QVC have changed the item number from last year, could it be because they have received so many negative posts recently stating the same thing? No, I'm not cynical (much).
And going through some of the comments it seems that indeed Julia was going to order the pink ones last year, funny they now seem to be another colour & why is there another Emu TSV in a months time?

Hi and welcome yesilkedi.

QVC cocked up my order for last year's slippers, I got a confirmation email with order number but CS denied all knowledge when it disappeared from my account online; I think they did me a favour and I'm not in the least bit tempted this time.

Jude xx

When I saw JR last night on that new bedding show,I thought she looked as if she'd gained a little weight. Was just flicking to see what was on and just caught sight of her.

I don't know whether or not she's gained weight but that dress was too tight and too short. She looked a bit silly really.

I take it there was no blokes tsv for slippers? We like them too you know :-(

I don't know whether or not she's gained weight but that dress was too tight and too short. She looked a bit silly really.

Its the new JR look. Word goes that she go so fed up with us moaning about her Max Walls, she decided to remove them, however, forgetting to replace them with something else, and on the top half, wearing 'dresses' that 90% of us mortals would consider tunic tops

I am sure many people would die to have legs like JR. Sadly the majority of them are men.

I now wear my Emu Jolie slippers daily and mine too are flattened and bald on the inside . The difference between today's TSV and last year's is the cream trim and inside on these. Last year only the chestnut ones had the cream trim ( hence JR choosing this colour for her 'fictitious 'claim ) . The other colours had a matching trim and inside . I think that's why the item number has changed .
For many years I was a great fan of Morlands ( of Glastonbury )sheepskin slippers . Over the years they've become more and more expensive , with fewer and only pastel colour choices in the mule style . I then tried these Emu slippers and find them even better than my old favourites , which also go bald on the inside after a year !
In my opinion they are worth the money !

I now wear my Emu Jolie slippers daily and mine too are flattened and bald on the inside . The difference between today's TSV and last year's is the cream trim and inside on these. Last year only the chestnut ones had the cream trim ( hence JR choosing this colour for her 'fictitious 'claim ) . The other colours had a matching trim and inside . I think that's why the item number has changed .

I bought the charcoal colour last year and they has a cream trim.

I bought the grey ones last year - bald as a coot (slippers, not me) after a few weeks. Binned them ........................ Not worth the money!

No, I think you'll find that her feet are "diddy, diddy!" as she described them. Size 4 is average. My mother-in-law used to wear a size 1. That's what I call small. Then she insulted the models by telling us how big their feet were. And why does she feel the need to keep telling us all that she already owns umpteen pairs of Emus and Jonssons? Show off, much? Well, good for her.

i've always thought that's partly why the toe posts are so annoying. the feet are small and squat like trotters and the toeposts just emphasise it somehow. and i've heard her going on about the models' big feet too.

Latest posts

Back