Julia's Secret

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
According to Julia's recent blog

" Today is my last day on air for a couple of weeks as I'm off to Spain to get on with 'a little secret' of my own, which hopefully I will be able to share with you very soon.

Much love

Julia xx "

http://revivafitness.com/reviva_espana.php

http://www.holiday-rentals.co.uk/p422140

So is Julia on with writing her book whilst home from home then?

According to the recent QVC presenter blogs, these department store sales assistants don't have do well, don't they?

:tongue:

Well if that's her pad she's a lucky lady - very nice. Good luck to her.

A case of "lots of fingers in different pies, and bring yer kids up the same " !!!!!!!

(According to the recent QVC presenter blogs, these department store sales assistants don't have do well, don't they?) and playing folk music appears to be a nice little earner too - I wonder if they are friends of Peter Mandellson ?????????

Well one things for sure - it wont have the title "QVC Exposed" ! !

I wonder if she is of the same school of writing as Judy (Richard & Judy) who is also taking "years" or so it seems, to write a book.

Wtf has she got to write about then?? :dull: Her massive ego suggests autobiography although apart from a few sycophants on here and some sad t-callers, who would want to read about her?? :dull: Title?? Let's think :thinking: 'Life As A Cruise Ship Hoofer', 'Life As A QVC Diva' 'Life As A Crystal Palace Groupie'...no it's got to be 'Life in The Small Lane!!?? :smirk:

Didn't think of it before but just had a laugh to myself it would have to be a little secret wouldn't it.

:tongue:

maybe her 'little secret' is a touch of the plastic fantastic. the question then is what and where.... anyone up for a sweep stake? bagsy the 'eye lift'

Either a little book or a little fitness DVD from the boot camp fitness villa are my thoughts.

:giggle:

She has moved into a rented house, said on air she has been under a lot of stress over the last year mmmmm Perhaps a move to Spain is on the cards.

Maybe she is going to retire and live in Spain! :wave:

Well don't forget she no longer owns a home in the UK. They live in a rented house these days. Might have nothing to do with anything but it's an unusual decision.

I think good luck to her- - I'd love to be able to afford something like that.Who wouldn't - shes done very well for herself.

Have to say I've always been slightly intrigued as to why she sold her house and is currently renting (very near to where I live) and I've also been intrigued for years as to why shes never got married? I know its none of my buisness:cheeky: but I can't help but wonder.Surely she would want to...........surely even her kids would want them to? I really can't help but like JR (most of the time!!) but do think shes very insecure about this part of her life.

Anyways,nothing to do with me - but must admit,I'd love to know what the secret is!!

Can't really see though it's non of my business, that she would be moving out to that property as it looks like it's set up to be used for Daniel's fitness boot camp / rentals.

I'm sure it's as she says a little secret and will take delight in letting us know in due course, when she's worked on it in the sunshine for three weeks.

Just noticed this in the comments below Julia's blog :

I will be coming to London for Christmas and new Year, so I would love to come to QVC again and see you, when do you move to Chiswick?
Have a great holiday, enjoy the sun in Spain, much love.
Magda.

Latest posts

Back