Julia's house

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gemma1

Registered Shopper
On the Sealy bed show there was a VT of a bed being delivered to Julia's home. Nice house, Julia! Q obviously pay you too much.

If it Julia's house in the UK don't forget it's rented so may not be the house she would choose to buy. And she's not the only earner in the partnership. Her partner is a musician so may also get paid well.

I didn't see it but as long as she's happy in her home and can afford it then who I am to comment. It's only bricks and mortar.

It's a new build. But with that fake half timbering you get on "executive homes" in the London commuter belt. Inside was very neutral and modern, all magnolia wall and beige carpets. I didn't know it was rented but I can totally see it now. Very little personality.

Apparently she is moving house again as the commute to the new QVC studios is going to be too far away for her to travel.

She said on her Twitter account that the reason the bed was delivered to her was because she was supposed to be presenting the show when it was on, and then couldn't do it because of other commitments...however, she did say she slept in it to try it out. I wonder if she gets to keep it, or perhaps it goes back and someone else ends up with a second-hand bed...then again, if Julia did sleep in it, it would be worth a fortune on the open market...wouldn't it:giggle:

:wink:
She said on her Twitter account that the reason the bed was delivered to her was because she was supposed to be presenting the show when it was on, and then couldn't do it because of other commitments...however, she did say she slept in it to try it out. I wonder if she gets to keep it, or perhaps it goes back and someone else ends up with a second-hand bed...then again, if Julia did sleep in it, it would be worth a fortune on the open market...wouldn't it:giggle:

I think there might just be someone on here who might buy it!:wink::bear::wink:

:wink:

I think there might just be someone on here who might buy it!:wink::bear::wink:

Are we talking about Herr Flick, the pervy German with the used slipper fetish? This could be a whole new avenue for him!

Latest posts

Back