Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Was watching the Ottoman silver show earlier with JR and was quite shocked at her appearance. She looked ill, although she didn't sound it, and her skin appeared stressed. Moving house is one of the most stressful situations anyone can be in. Is it just me? Was she expecting results? Probably nothing wrong.

I do believe she has some health concerns. She is around 60 years of age, still working and has moved house. I think all of those things combined would mean she might have the occasional period where she doesn't look her best.

Im not a particular Julia fan however I do feel she looks pretty good for her age , and considering the illness she has, she can be forgiven for not looking her best Everytime she appears on age.

I thought she looked very pale and just not quite herself. Unsurprising if she's dealing with a house move on top of her illness, hope she's ok.

I thought she looked very pale and just not quite herself. Unsurprising if she's dealing with a house move on top of her illness, hope she's ok.

My thoughts exactly. I certainly wasn't insinuating that she looked haggard for no good reason, more out of concern. Considering what she has had to endure lately, it is totally understandable.

its the chalky looking mally makeup i dont know why she does not wear the correct tone it makes her look like a giesha. she looks great apart from that

its the chalky looking mally makeup i dont know why she does not wear the correct tone it makes her look like a giesha. she looks great apart from that

Didn't see Julia but Jackie was as white as a sheet with very dark eyes and lips so assume Mally was to blame for this as well.

I do believe she has some health concerns. She is around 60 years of age, still working and has moved house. I think all of those things combined would mean she might have the occasional period where she doesn't look her best.

She is 57

Julia has a lovely olive complexion and uses tan in bare minerals. this powdery look will make her face look less toned. more round.

She looks fine to me, I think she looks amazing for 57, she looks a good few years younger, it's her personality/voice and ego and pretentiousness that I dislike about her. But she does look the part. She is a good advert for the products.

Latest posts

Back