Julia ...WHY ????

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why would it be any more difficult for Julia this year than last ? when Ali and Amica were going through the throes of treatment , and in all probability because they work together they have no doubt rehearsed the interviews to ensure no slip-ups.

I dont think Julia is the great 'professional' everyone seems to think in my opinion its all ME ME ME she spends far too much time tossing that hideous hair around and fluttering her eyelashes. I cant understand why she chose to wear a purple dress either as she looked like a lumpy part of the purple sofa she was sitting on. The shoes looked awful as usual. For gawds sake Julia get yourself a makeover and start looking like a modern stylish woman instead of a tart.

I think "tart" is a bit harsh lol.
Admittedly, Julia often doesn't get it right, but I think she is body image blind at the moment. Maybe there are no full length mirrors at Q Towers.
As for the toe-posts, I sometimes think she knows they cause a bit of a flutter on here and wears them just for jolly.

Oh dear:sad: I know we have the freedom of the speech and all that, but Julia is very far from looking like a tart. Unfortunately or fortunately she has a large bust, and people with large bosom show more cleavage than others, they can't do anything about it, unless they were tops right up to their necks or wear camisole with high neckline and Julia is in that category. Alison Keenan was like that before her illness (the other day whilst searching for past presenters on QVC I found lots of youtube videos on Ali's cleavage, which I though was in bad taste, considering the circumstances)
Julia does flirt with Simon from B&W, and I don't find that very offensive. Each presenter has some faults and Julia is no exception.
Well she has those toe-posts on again and now I am 100% convinced that there might be a reason behind that, because it is very unlike Julia not to take the opportunity to make use of the QVC stuff:happy:

Julia is on now in the Storybook Knit hour, her top half looks lovely, but the Max Wall bottom spoil the image.....LOL

I just caught an hour of this show and I thought Julia was looking really pretty - certainly not tarty in my opinion. I didn't see her feet though. I also think she looks better for putting a bit of weight back on, it's hard to keep it off once you get past a certain age.

CC

Latest posts

Back