Julia Roberts / Catherine Zeta Jones : Separated At Birth?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bet Michael Douglas is troubled, although would narrow the age gap somewhat :D

I saw that - it made me chuckle. I would think the similarities end after both female, both breathing, both have long dark hair. ;)

C.Z. has more class in her little finger than J.R. will ever have. I thought J.R. looked a disgrace last night her hair looked lank and untidy and both her and Claudia looked overtanned with greasy looking skin and Claudia's hair looks dreadful as if she just slicked it back with Brylcreem and put a couple of clips at the side. They could take a few tips from A.K. who looks far better with her hair in a soft natural looking style.

C.Z. has more class in her little finger than J.R. will ever have. I thought J.R. looked a disgrace last night her hair looked lank and untidy and both her and Claudia looked overtanned with greasy looking skin and Claudia's hair looks dreadful as if she just slicked it back with Brylcreem and put a couple of clips at the side. They could take a few tips from A.K. who looks far better with her hair in a soft natural looking style.[/
Are we watching the same women (AK)? Her hair is almost black and white.:eek:

I bet that made the vain old poser preen even more than usual. :rolleyes: :pPC:

Keep em coming, PPC you do make me laugh.:D

C.Z. has more class in her little finger than J.R. will ever have. I thought J.R. looked a disgrace last night her hair looked lank and untidy and both her and Claudia looked overtanned with greasy looking skin and Claudia's hair looks dreadful as if she just slicked it back with Brylcreem and put a couple of clips at the side. They could take a few tips from A.K. who looks far better with her hair in a soft natural looking style.[/
Are we watching the same women (AK)? Her hair is almost black and white.:eek:

Keep em coming, PPC you do make me laugh.:D
It may look black and white to you but it still looks better than J.R. I may need to get my TV checked Black and White??????????

I am not a regular QVC watcher (only Suarti shows to see what the "opposition" (QVC) are up to.) and I cannot imagine what Ms Roberts has done to elicit such "bitchiness" on your parts; so, please excuse me for being an unreconstructed MCP and leaping to the defense of Ms Roberts but, I wonder, did any of you actually watch the show? If you had you would know that the caller was actually quoting another QVC presenter, whom she had recently met and who had expressed his opinion of the similarity. Personally, I cannot see it - Mrs Douglas may have been considered a "beauty" in her youth and perhaps is still but she is certainly not as attractive as Ms Roberts.
Perhaps, a number of people should consider going to Specsavers for help in seeing "the plank" in their eye.

C.Z. has more class in her little finger than J.R. will ever have. I thought J.R. looked a disgrace last night her hair looked lank and untidy and both her and Claudia looked overtanned with greasy looking skin and Claudia's hair looks dreadful as if she just slicked it back with Brylcreem and put a couple of clips at the side. They could take a few tips from A.K. who looks far better with her hair in a soft natural looking style.[/It may look black and white to you but it still looks better than J.R. I may need to get my TV checked Black and White??????????

Well It's definitely more white blonde and her roots are black imho.

No it isn't Worrier, it always amazes me that she lets her bleach grow out so much when she always done up like a dog's dinner. :rolleyes: :pPC:

Latest posts

Back