Julia Roberts / Catherine Zeta Jones : Separated At Birth?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sure I saw Alison Keenan working in a dry cleaners near me the other day. She was having a fag outside. Same hair, same figure! It was uncanny!

I'm sure I saw Alison Keenan working in a dry cleaners near me the other day. She was having a fag outside. Same hair, same figure! It was uncanny!
Well thats unbelievable as I thought I saw Julia Roberts working in our local chippy, same hair same figure comes from eating the left overs I suppose.

C.Z. has more class in her little finger than J.R. will ever have. I thought J.R. looked a disgrace last night her hair looked lank and untidy and both her and Claudia looked overtanned with greasy looking skin and Claudia's hair looks dreadful as if she just slicked it back with Brylcreem and put a couple of clips at the side. They could take a few tips from A.K. who looks far better with her hair in a soft natural looking style.

Must admit the wordfs 'soft' and 'natural' in connection with AK don't usually spring to mind - suppose straw is natural !

Julia's hair is a mess. I also noticed Claudia's hair, it looked like it was covered in grease. Claudia use to have lovely hair.

Latest posts

Back