Julia Is Happy!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Methinks Miss Piggy's had a bit of breast augmentation or at least a tit-lift, especially since she's had two kids.

Maybe she just has fantastic knockers.

Let's face it, after a certain age you girls do tend to end up with a pair of spaniels ears hanging there keeping your knees warm. Whereas Julia's baps are still proudly pointing up to the skies.

Isn't she marvellous?

Are you serious Burlyz!?! ;o) Lesley Garrett is of a similar age and her's are far bouncier in my opinion.

Looks like JR is braless again on the Renee show in her dress.

I'll treat that comment with the contempt that it deserves. :rolleyes: Btw Burlz was that beardy bloke in the fabulous Showbears on last night's BGT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mWocjEKJnQ you hon?? :smirk:

Thank you, so much for that link PPC.I don't watch BGT so missed them.
it's a Sunday morning and I have to go to work, but this has put a smile on my face.
:grin::grin::grin:
Jilly H is babbling away in the background, so I s'pose I have to say it was "sooperb and not to be missed"

And to think, I'd almost convinced myself that the Philosophy guy, Lee, was BB! But think you're nearer with your suggestion....
:wink:

Let's face it, after a certain age you girls do tend to end up with a pair of spaniels ears hanging there keeping your knees warm. Whereas Julia's baps are still proudly pointing up to the skies.

Isn't she marvellous?

Yes she has fantastic knockers but they can't be real. She lost all that weight (which she's now putting back on) and her bazookas stayed the same size. That just does not happen. I was a 38E before I lost my weight but now a virtually non-existent 32B.

Erm you can lose weight but not lose your boobs. I lost five inches off my waist and half an inch off my boobs. It was a standing joke at the gym. My bra size went down but my cup size went up! It's not the norm I grant you but it can happen that way. And I have definitely not had a boob job.

I loved the Ronni Nicola black/paisley ? maxi dress that she wore on the RN show last night.I'm tempted to buy myself,and I would never consider this range

Yes she has fantastic knockers but they can't be real. She lost all that weight [/B](which she's now putting back on) and her bazookas stayed the same size. That just does not happen. I was a 38E before I lost my weight but now a virtually non-existent 32B.

She will have a fit if she reads this. I noticed yesterday how wide she is getting around the middle. It happens to all of us at menopause. The weight just appears overnight & its a buggar to shift.:mysmilie_486:

I'll treat that comment with the contempt that it deserves. :rolleyes: Btw Burlz was that beardy bloke in the fabulous Showbears on last night's BGT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mWocjEKJnQ you hon?? :smirk:

No sweedie, although I do sort of know them. And not in the "biblical" sense before you go jumping to conclusions! Let's just say we mix in the same circles.

Oh the tales I could tell! :0)

Isn't she marvellous?

Burly you're not nobbyshoelace on Twitter are you?!!!

I'll never be able to read Burly's posts again without laughing - despite his denial!
:mysmilie_510:
Even worse, I might have to start watching BGT to see them again!

Isn't she marvellous?

You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when your "manly" bits lose their firmness and won't rise to the occasion! It's called getting old.

Latest posts

Back