Julia Is Happy!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You'll be laughing on the other side of your face when your "manly" bits lose their firmness and won't rise to the occasion! It's called getting old.

no, it's called Viagara. And I shall have no qualms in using it shoud the need arise (which is unlikely cos I'm super-virile :muscle:)

As far as I know they haven't invented a pill to stop your tits sagging..... Yet.

She will have a fit if she reads this. I noticed yesterday how wide she is getting around the middle. It happens to all of us at menopause. The weight just appears overnight & its a buggar to shift.:mysmilie_486:

I haven't heard her mention the fact she's a size small for ages and bet she doesn't wear her lycra for the next Pilates hour she presents. I'm not a big fan of Debbie Flint but at least she admits she's a large.

no, it's called Viagara. And I shall have no qualms in using it shoud the need arise (which is unlikely cos I'm super-virile :muscle:)

As far as I know they haven't invented a pill to stop your tits sagging..... Yet.

Perhaps Ms Roberts knows something we mere mortals don't.

I haven't heard her mention the fact she's a size small for ages and bet she doesn't wear her lycra for the next Pilates hour she presents. I'm not a big fan of Debbie Flint but at least she admits she's a large.

Same with Cathy. Always up front & realistic about her size.

Debbie G, Debbie F, Kathy, Jilly- all gorgeous women in their late forties and fifties and seem confident and chilled about their looks and weight,not desperately trying to look young and acting like they are some stunning babe.

Debbie G, Debbie F, Kathy, Jilly- all gorgeous women in their late forties and fifties and seem confident and chilled about their looks and weight,not desperately trying to look young and acting like they are some stunning babe.

Up to a point but sorry, jilly Halliday is fast turning into a frump.

That's a bit harsh Burlz!! :mysmilie_514: Jilly has fantastic skin with few wrinkles and when she sticks all that unflattering hair into an up-do she looks stunning, but she is also a 'pear' and doesn't wear very flattering clothes for her shape so tends to look very mumsy. Miss Piggy is an 'apple' and carries her fat around her gut and often crams herself into clothes that are too small which emphasises it. Debbie is also a larger lady but has a good well proportioned body and dresses to suit her shape (except when she has to wear vile Q clothing) and is very pretty with fantastic skin and fabulous hair and is ageing better than all the presenters imo. Kathy is a very pretty lady full stop.

Latest posts

Back