Julia in her acting days

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes that ancient clip has been resurrected many times on the forum and I bet the old trout has it playing non stop at home and in her QVC dressing room to remind everyone she IS the other Julia Roberts which is how she used to introduce herself all the bliddy time. She just can't get over herself. :rolleyes:

Yes that ancient clip has been resurrected many times on the forum and I bet the old trout has it playing non stop at home and in her QVC dressing room to remind everyone she IS the other Julia Roberts which is how she used to introduce herself all the bliddy time. She just can't get over herself. :rolleyes:

Qvc's answer to Norma Desmond.

Last edited:
Heard her say lots of times this week how much weight she has lost. I like Julia but this is getting on my wick :taphead:

Heard her say lots of times this week how much weight she has lost. I like Julia but this is getting on my wick :taphead:

Well, La Roberts could have lost 3 and a half stone of unsightly flab quite easily and quickly.

Though I'm not sure how she feels about decapitation as a slimming aid. :drunk:

Well MM if HRH is getting on your tits then she really must be annoying!! Pride often comes before a fall though....

Julia is an attractive woman but she really needs to do something with her hair. It needs a few inches cut off and lose the curls. Its just too much for a woman of her age. Long hair is OK but hers just looks unkempt all the time. She should go back to straightening it. and no more weight loss. on a woman of a certain age it just makes her look gaunt. Needs colouring as well by the looks of her. And don't get me started on ironed down head - she could do with a re-style by chopping off a few inches.I mean Jilly H by the way

Beginning to feel sorry for Julia, she's had a hard week on this forum. I love her hair when it's been freshly coloured & curled and I guess it's hard keeping it looking pristine when it needs doing. I always feel that the health of hair should influence the length it is worn not someones age.

Well MM if HRH is getting on your tits then she really must be annoying!! Pride often comes before a fall though....

Well PCC in my kneck of the woods people usually say 'ohhh your looking well, have you lost weight' to which you say whilst brushing your hair back 'Well yes actually i have lost a few pounds, thanks'
You don't go up to every Tom,Dick and harry and say 'Ello i am wearing a small don't you know because i have lost a lot of weight lately' Pouting and tossing long curly locks.

Beginning to feel sorry for Julia, she's had a hard week on this forum.

Well PCC in my kneck of the woods people usually say 'ohhh your looking well, have you lost weight' to which you say whilst brushing your hair back 'Well yes actually i have lost a few pounds, thanks'
You don't go up to every Tom,Dick and harry and say 'Ello i am wearing a small don't you know because i have lost a lot of weight lately' Pouting and tossing long curly locks.
In answer to both, JR wouldn't get half as much stick on here if she looked up the words humility and modesty and took them on board.

Was La Roberts actually acting?

I saw a mardy mare on screen who was FAR too taken with herself and thought she was far better than all around her.

I could be talking about either her "acting" in Citizen Smith or her "presenting" on QVC really... :devil:

Latest posts

Back