Julia i love you but....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Julia. I wish she'd give those zippy jeans and toe posts a rest once in a while but other that that she's absolutely fine n dandy.

Whether she's married or not is nowt to do with me. She seems happy with her man, they're still together because they want to be and have two kids together. Pretty good going I reckon.

Dale's smirk. Private jokes with the gallery that even had the diamond woman involved the other day. Insincere presentation and very limited vocab........................ Am I being rude BB, lily? He bugs me, that's all.

well, if the standard of the threads doesn't come up to your expectations then starting one yourself is probably the best plan... no?

Now now touchy. I certainly could, but how long would it be before the subject just got changed back to JR? I'm thinking some people need to get another obsession, maybe something like train spotting or watching paint dry. Love you. x

I think watching a Snail Race would be good....................:wink:

Tell you what, why don't we try and get through a week without any mention of JR, her friggin' toe-posts, zipped leggings, eye-bags, cleavage, etc. etc.! We could always talk about the weather.....hasn't it been dreadful over the weekend, all this rain makes you want to stay in and do a spot of TV shopping?!!!! :giggle:

Dale's smirk. Private jokes with the gallery that even had the diamond woman involved the other day. Insincere presentation and very limited vocab........................ Am I being rude BB, lily? He bugs me, that's all.

Fill up ya boots!! It's a change of subject.......... phew!! :giggle:

Latest posts

Back