Julia dressed up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

why does Julia roberts on QVC always have her cleavage on show when there is a guest male presenter? cant stand her when she is on with that Simon Wilson of butler & wilson, most embarrassing, with her little girly ways and flicking her hair, shes a mature woman for gods sake./

why does Julia roberts on QVC always have her cleavage on show when there is a guest male presenter? cant stand her when she is on with that Simon Wilson of butler & wilson, most embarrassing, with her little girly ways and flicking her hair, shes a mature woman for gods sake./

Apart from that what self respecting woman would need validation from that excuse for a man, more testosterone in a meat pie

If her foot problems restrict JR to wearing these awful sandals for most occasions....and this is not one of them, then she should consider getting some properly fitted orthopedic insoles enabling her to wear some nice evening shoes (with a sensible heel).

Just because you have foot problems, doesn't mean you have to wear shoes that look as if they were made by someone who has read about shoes, never seen a pair but decided to try and make some....

Jinny x

I always thought the BCC event was a very formal dressy do. When QVC have their special BCC night, the presenters are always dressed up to the nines, with ball gowns etc - sometimes I think they look a bit OTT for a studio event. So I find it a bit strange that Julia seemed so 'dressed down' for the actual big fundraising night. I have seen her look far more striking on the QVC nights.

If her foot problems restrict JR to wearing these awful sandals for most occasions....and this is not one of them, then she should consider getting some properly fitted orthopedic insoles enabling her to wear some nice evening shoes (with a sensible heel).
She should have worn her Emu boots Lol !

She wouldn't have to be OTT and wearing shocking pink or anything, she could just go for purple - a shade she loves, which suits her, is 'on trend' as it happens, and would look bright and glam without being over the top. If she has to wear those black thick strapped sandals, she could have a little black velvet shoulder bag or clutch to coordinate with them.

Perhaps they're her driving shoes and she's going to slip into a pair of heels on arrival? Can't really see that much of the dress to be honest, but her flooring is nice!

why does everyone keep on about her being short. she's told us a million times with a hair flick and a girly gurn that she's 5 ft 4 AND A HALF!! i'm 5 ft 4 (without the half) and don't think of myself as short. i think it's pretty much uk average.

however, short or tall, she's still wearing her (frumpy) work shoes to a classy evening do - why for pete's sake?!

With you there janie: wearing her work shoes to an evening do. Don't know about you all, but if I'm going on 'a night out', I don't wear my everyday shoes! Going 'down the pub' or off out to meet at a friend's house, then my old everyday boots are worn, but not for something special.

why does everyone keep on about her being short. she's told us a million times with a hair flick and a girly gurn that she's 5 ft 4 AND A HALF!! i'm 5 ft 4 (without the half) and don't think of myself as short. i think it's pretty much uk average.

however, short or tall, she's still wearing her (frumpy) work shoes to a classy evening do - why for pete's sake?!

Yeah janie, and she's also told us many many times she's a size ten cough cough :grin::wink:

I had another look at that picture, and it looks as if she is wearing heels, maybe she has painful bunions and could not wear proper shoes:thinking:
Also, her pose is very unflattering, maybe she did look better in person, any how she looks happy, and maybe be people will forgive her clothes when they see her happy face.

She should have listened to BurlyB, as he was giving out hints on how to stand when 'modelling',
and where is he, thought he'd have had something to say. ????

She should have listened to BurlyB, as he was giving out hints on how to stand when 'modelling',
and where is he, thought he'd have had something to say. ????
He is avoiding this thread, come on BurlyB, I have been brave enough to find excuses in her support....where are you when you are needed?

Just because you have foot problems, doesn't mean you have to wear shoes that look as if they were made by someone who has read about shoes, never seen a pair but decided to try and make some....

Jinny x

It looks as if I am in the minority here as I am going to stick up for Julia. Why should she conform to what the fashion police want her to wear on her feet! I think she has foot pain and as someone who suffers with such pain I can tell you that 1) wearing comfy shoes that arent maybe as stylish as one would like is preferable to walking around with a pain on your face and 2) just where do you buy shoes that are gorgeous when you have painful feet - please tell me Jinny because I havnt found that shop yet!!

It looks as if I am in the minority here as I am going to stick up for Julia. Why should she conform to what the fashion police want her to wear on her feet! I think she has foot pain and as someone who suffers with such pain I can tell you that 1) wearing comfy shoes that arent maybe as stylish as one would like is preferable to walking around with a pain on your face and 2) just where do you buy shoes that are gorgeous when you have painful feet - please tell me Jinny because I havnt found that shop yet!!

I agree, plus in previous years when she was glammed up with her cleavage and bust on show she got a right slagging off on here for being insensitive.

Latest posts

Back