Julia dressed up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just seen her on the 10 pm show, she has a purple blouse and some black jeans/leggings on, her hair bouncy and gleaming and she looks gorgeous !!

It looks as if I am in the minority here as I am going to stick up for Julia. Why should she conform to what the fashion police want her to wear on her feet! I think she has foot pain and as someone who suffers with such pain I can tell you that 1) wearing comfy shoes that arent maybe as stylish as one would like is preferable to walking around with a pain on your face and 2) just where do you buy shoes that are gorgeous when you have painful feet - please tell me Jinny because I havnt found that shop yet!!

I wouldn't necessarily say they were gorgeous shoes but for anyone with wide feet Evans is the place to go!

I wouldn't necessarily say they were gorgeous shoes but for anyone with wide feet Evans is the place to go!

Evans Outsize you mean? They do shoes? Or is there another Evans that I don't know about? (Wouldn't surprise me, I hardly ever go shopping! lol) :thinking:

I just googled, you're right, they do - blimey! Wide fit shoes! Brill! :up:

Last edited:
And on some lines - Extra wide fitting, triple E's!!! For those of us that are sick of kipper boxes it's a Godsend.

Just had another close look at the photo, and whilst i do think its a bad photo, i noticed
she doesn't even have tights on, know i now a lot of you don't like tights , but on a
night like the BCC would they not be appropiate, oh and i like the settee, very nice :whew:

One less present, free leather gloves

Another vote for Hotter. Received latest catalogue today. Free delivery and FREE ladies or mens leather gloves, code AGCFGT. Stylish brogue red slip-ons, Talia, with tassel are calling my name! Many styles available in ExtraWide, some in EEE. 3-9. Half-sizes. Pixie is a !very! comfortable, slouchy boot. Oh dear, off to take another look at those red shoes. Byeeeee.

They all look dressed in evening wear, can't quite make out what DF is wearing and how dressed up she is, looks as if she could be under dressed like Julia!
Yeah you could be right there, hard to tell. You'd wonder why they're not all wearing Breast care badges. In fact Debbie F has a poppy on, and whilst i agree thats good, the BCC should come first and then we can all concentrate on the
poppy. I do support both of them, very good causes.

Is that Micael on the left? He and Kathy look quite different to the way we normally see them but I suppose that's what black tie events are all about...lots of va va voom!
Yep thats him, and everyone seems to be dressed for black tie events, except dare i say Julia, and maybe Debbie
F, as we can't see what she's wearing..

Goodness,:eek: Kathy looks "busty"! Who is the blonde with her hand on Michel ? Carmel had her hair knotted on top , poor girl , it did not suit her at all.
See, I did post that they all left poor Charlie to hold the fort:sad:
Its Catherine Huntley with her hand on Micaels shoulder. Looks like the same dress she wore for her 40th party.

Perhaps they're her driving shoes and she's going to slip into a pair of heels on arrival? Can't really see that much of the dress to be honest, but her flooring is nice!

Just heard her say Chris drove her to the BCC, so she must just have worn those shoes cause she wanted to (never understand women ) he he

Latest posts

Back