Judith Williams

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would still say it is worth watching if you are after a good concealer, I am very pink (especially under the eyes) so it may come up neutral on less-pink-than-me skin. Plus it is lovely. You are tempting me with the magic makeup!

go on...you know you want to..!

I'll be out tomorrow so will check Superdrug...sounds like you are pinker than me, but I know very yellowy tones don't necessarily "mute" the pink nose..ok, the red nose..!

go on...you know you want to..!

I'll be out tomorrow so will check Superdrug...sounds like you are pinker than me, but I know very yellowy tones don't necessarily "mute" the pink nose..ok, the red nose..!

I think I just might, I had always thought it would be too dark, but if you're finding it pale enough it probably be fine for me too. Do you find it lasts all day?

it doesn't do bad at all Charlie - my nose tends to wear thru any foundation and when I get the concealer sorted I should be ok (!) but I would recommend it, I like the way it goes on, the matte sort of finish, and pretty good staying power..I will buy again!

I have something else to thank my dear late ma for then! Apart from the varicose veins and unions then! Yes, the combo is the best so far! ms x

oh, well, had to buy it didn't I..! I thought the concealer was just the one colour at first but no! there are three! So I tried them all on my wrist and chose the least yellowy one, 53 I think, more beige than anything, then I stood peering up into one of those silly little mirrors they have perched on the top of the unit, and tried it on my nose..seemed to cover ok and in the shop at least I didn't look two-tone, so hope for the best - haven't checked the mirror here at home yet as I needed to run up the stairs for the loo as soon as I'd emptied everything out of the boot!

I did mean BUNIONS not "unions"! LOL!!!!

Hope you get on with yours BusyMum! msx

I hadn't even noticed that mediastar, it must be true that we read what we expect to see!

Concealer colour seemed ok when I checked here at home - obviously give it a proper try tomorrow and blend it in properly with the foundation!

Latest posts

Back