Judith Williams

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just checked in the mirror, and apart from the usual thread veins showing through on my chin does anyone know of any concealer that really will cover these horrible things, looks like a road map on my chin!!!!, still looking and feeling good!

Just checked in the mirror, and apart from the usual thread veins showing through on my chin does anyone know of any concealer that really will cover these horrible things, looks like a road map on my chin!!!!, still looking and feeling good!

I don't have thread veins but have acne rosacea off & on. I would suggest MAC may be good for you as has foundations with varying degrees of coverage. May be worth visiting their counter & seeking their advice if you have one in a department store near you x.

Mac do a fabulous Full Coverage foundation which I use as a concealer only where I need it.

It's not widely available at their counters but in their professional stores.

In Dublin,we've got Mac concessions in several branches of Brown Thomas but the only branch that has a Pro shop is the main store in Grafton Street in the city centre.

It doesn't work out too expensive as it's a big 32 grms,costing about 35e but lasts forever.

here I am, Judith Williams-ed up! Nice application, nice matt finish and I swear its minimised my pores around the nose too..that's where I've got my thread veins ms, and yes they are a bugger to try and hide! I think they are the result of my acne rosacea, my poor old schnozz really suffered! Note to self; visit MAC when I get into Nottm, thanks for the tip about their concealer Nikki & Marzy. Anyway, first time I've used the magic make up but so far certainly so good!

here I am, Judith Williams-ed up! Nice application, nice matt finish and I swear its minimised my pores around the nose too..that's where I've got my thread veins ms, and yes they are a bugger to try and hide! I think they are the result of my acne rosacea, my poor old schnozz really suffered! Note to self; visit MAC when I get into Nottm, thanks for the tip about their concealer Nikki & Marzy. Anyway, first time I've used the magic make up but so far certainly so good!

Whooo hoooo!! So pleased you like it :). MAC's good & large sizes so not too expensive Carol so have a peek when you're next by their counter x.

In fact, I am so pleased with the product, I am considering purchasing more of the range! I will probably go direct to her own website or from the seller on ebay, but I will compare prices with Q of course first.

I had a look at the products at the beauty bash as I had never tried them.

All the products had lovely consistencies, rich and creamy and seemed "quality" and not cheap. The tubs were really generous sizes and when I sampled some of the creams they felt lovely on the skin.

Judith's sister was there and she said the forthcoming TSV from the luxury diamond range is the best value TSV they have ever done. The TSV was there on display and if I was in the market for a new range I would go for this. If I ever get bored with my EH I will try this range next.

I bought the last tsv and wish I'd taken the auto delivery. I especially liked the night cream. Not so keen on the one coming as it has cleansers and a brush that is won't be used.

I think I may have solved the concealer issue!!!!! I was in Superdrug today, they had an offer on Bourjois (3 for 2) I needed a new mascara anyway and I bought the "Healthy Mix" concealer, it seems really fluid, but has really good coverage and a teeny amount goes a really long way, in fact, I need to squidge out much less next time, I put some on this morning and I don't yet have quite a road map on the old chin area!

I had a look at the products at the beauty bash as I had never tried them.

All the products had lovely consistencies, rich and creamy and seemed "quality" and not cheap. The tubs were really generous sizes and when I sampled some of the creams they felt lovely on the skin.

Judith's sister was there and she said the forthcoming TSV from the luxury diamond range is the best value TSV they have ever done. The TSV was there on display and if I was in the market for a new range I would go for this. If I ever get bored with my EH I will try this range next.

I was thinking of not bothering with the LE TSV & going for the JW instead & thanks you have made my mind up! I have had some of Judith's products in the past & have the Diamond neck cream on order at the moment.Will see how that goes.

I think I may have solved the concealer issue!!!!! I was in Superdrug today, they had an offer on Bourjois (3 for 2) I needed a new mascara anyway and I bought the "Healthy Mix" concealer, it seems really fluid, but has really good coverage and a teeny amount goes a really long way, in fact, I need to squidge out much less next time, I put some on this morning and I don't yet have quite a road map on the old chin area!

YAYYYY! That's a good brand imo, really pleased you got it on a deal :wink:

thanks ms...we have a Superdrug locally so I'm likely to get there before I get into Nottm to check out Mac so I'll have a look-see.

Worn it today, since 10am and only a tiny bit of a "road map" is showing through, best concealer I've used to date and I've tried loads, Rimmel, Benefit etc etc!

I really like the texture and staying power of bourjois concealer and the healthy mix serum foundation but the palest shade seems to be very yellow and as I have cool tones just makes me look odd. Which is most unfair as they really are lovely.

I really like the texture and staying power of bourjois concealer and the healthy mix serum foundation but the palest shade seems to be very yellow and as I have cool tones just makes me look odd. Which is most unfair as they really are lovely.

No wonder it suits me so well, I have yellow undertones! I had it on for over eleven hours yesterday, and the combination of the Judith Williams and the concealer left the redness round my nose virtually invisible and the usual roadmap on my chin only slightly showing, so I am very impressed!

No wonder it suits me so well, I have yellow undertones! I had it on for over eleven hours yesterday, and the combination of the Judith Williams and the concealer left the redness round my nose virtually invisible and the usual roadmap on my chin only slightly showing, so I am very impressed!

Not fair! It is lovely, glad it works so well on you!

well I'm pink undertones too so it's not going to be any good for me either Charlie! Glad you are getting on well with it mediastar - I'm still enjoying my Magic Make Up btw!

well I'm pink undertones too so it's not going to be any good for me either Charlie! Glad you are getting on well with it mediastar - I'm still enjoying my Magic Make Up btw!

I would still say it is worth watching if you are after a good concealer, I am very pink (especially under the eyes) so it may come up neutral on less-pink-than-me skin. Plus it is lovely. You are tempting me with the magic makeup!

Latest posts

Back