Judith Williams

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh yes latest bargain was the karcher window vac cleaner, marvellous on glass & mirrors, so quick, smear free & easy! About 70 quid on Ideal World, 38.99 incliding p&p on Ebay :wink:

Just log in when you have some free time hun, you don't have to buy anything or even set up an account but at least you can have a peek x.

Since I discovered JW I haven't looked back. I have very sensitive eyes and usually any cream within an inch of them makes them red, stinging and itchy. JW long life beauty eye cream is brilliant - I can slap it all around the eye and not a single reaction AND it appears to have lessened the crows feet. Her diamond collection neck cream is the best thing I've ever tried - it works and it's reasonable compared with the £50 odd I used to pay for Decleor. I love all Judith's stuff and you don't get ripped off. Never tried the make up though as I don't wear make up :)

CC

Since I discovered JW I haven't looked back. I have very sensitive eyes and usually any cream within an inch of them makes them red, stinging and itchy. JW long life beauty eye cream is brilliant - I can slap it all around the eye and not a single reaction AND it appears to have lessened the crows feet. Her diamond collection neck cream is the best thing I've ever tried - it works and it's reasonable compared with the £50 odd I used to pay for Decleor. I love all Judith's stuff and you don't get ripped off. Never tried the make up though as I don't wear make up :)

CC

that's good to hear candycane..shall see how I go with my two purchases when I get them obviously, then see if I'm happy to try more

Donna got me onto M&S Formula neck cream, cheap as chips and the best on the market

Thank you for that. OH is going to the retail park tomorrow so I shall send him to M&S with OUR christmas voucher :grin: I look young except for my crappy neck so we will see how good it is.

CC

Noticed I was running out of my current foundation, so on the strength of the comments on here, I found a 5* vendor on ebay and I have ordered the magic make up, will let you know what I think. I am very pale, with "warm/neutral" tone, I mean if I wear a standard red lippy I look like I have just been dug up, if you know what I mean!!!!

be interested to hear your findings mediastar! I've a pale complexion, silver hair, and I can't do red lippy either for the same reason as you! Mind you we could go out on the razz together looking like a couple from the Rocky Horror Show sometime if you like...! :mysmilie_13:

be interested to hear your findings mediastar! I've a pale complexion, silver hair, and I can't do red lippy either for the same reason as you! Mind you we could go out on the razz together looking like a couple from the Rocky Horror Show sometime if you like...! :mysmilie_13:

I'd love to see Nottingham and I love the Rocky Horror Show (I've actually been to the hotel they filmed that in, Oakley Court!), but I guess if we are going to do that look, we really ought to go to Whitby, :grin:

Mediastar...have you anything to report re the magic make-up yet please?! I have received confirmation of dispatch on mine this morning, and my cleanser and brush has just been delivered (dispatched on 13th!) so looking forward to giving that a try...

Be careful near your eyes with that cleanser Busymum, I tried it once and it really stung. I didn't use it around my eyes but a tiny little bit splashed in off the brush....ouch!!

Mediastar...have you anything to report re the magic make-up yet please?! I have received confirmation of dispatch on mine this morning, and my cleanser and brush has just been delivered (dispatched on 13th!) so looking forward to giving that a try...
It finally arrived, I missed the original delivery attempt, so it arrived this morning, it is a small tube and I've only had a chance to try it on the back of my hand, it is quite dark but blends beautifully and left the back of my hand really soft (even after a hand wash!) I will report further after I've worn it actually on my face! msx

mine arrived this morning too ms! I also have had a go on the back of my hand so looking forward to having a proper go in the morning - I don't feel like doing a full cleanse right now just to give it a go! The tube wasn't as big as I was expecting tbh, but never mind - if it works, well & good! It was dispatched Monday and I certainly wasn't expecting it this quickly, as the cleanser took 7 or 8 days, hey-ho!

After a full cleanse with N'Spa (the LE looky likey hot cloth cleanser) I applied some Jason's Vit E oil, then a collection 2000 primer, which is great for the price!!!! Then I applied the magic make up, even though it comes out looking like fake tan, I don't feel like I am wearing a mask, my skin feels lovely and soft, and Ms Sensitive (allergic to Bismuth Oxychoride and sodium benzoate) here has no hint of itching or tightening, thus far! Will report again if things change!

I'm an Nspa fan too ms! I'm pleased to hear that the magic make up is ok so far - will keep my fingers crossed for you then if you're that sensitive! Will see how I go tomorrow...

Look forward to seeing how you rate is as well Carol. I love the Life Long Beauty Neck & Decollete Cream and stocked up on the duo when it was on at a silly price last year.

Look forward to seeing how you rate is as well Carol. I love the Life Long Beauty Neck & Decollete Cream and stocked up on the duo when it was on at a silly price last year.

will let you know - that neck & decollete cream sounds interesting too!

Latest posts

Back