Judith Williams TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"It's not because I am a celebrity"...is she? Who is she?!!

A singer
Together with his daughter, Judith, world renowned bass, Daniel Lewis Williams, gave a Liederabend in the sold-out Promotionsaula. They offered a bouquet of opera arias, operetta arias and spirituals....
.... Judith Williams contributed arias from Puccini's LA BOHEME and GIANNI SCHICCI with her beautifully timbered voice. Later she made a wonderful impression with her excellent renditions of Gerschwin's "The Man I Love" and "I Got Rhythm." An evening which one will not forget!
http://www.daniel-lewis-williams.de/reviews/heilige_hallen.en.shtml

Judith's sales patter is cringeworthy along with her adverts. In the promotional advert she wears a pair of black spectacles just before we see the production machines thus making her look studious and intelligent. Then in the next shot she isn't wearing the glasses but wearing a clinical white hat and clothes. It is all just ridiculous. Mind you by the end of the day I was almost persuaded that I needed to buy the TSV. She is a beautiful woman with a lovely skin which probably has nothing to do with her products.

I don't need a new routine or products. My skin is excellent. I think it was her pinging her skin to demo elasticity that threw me off course for a moment. I fancied the oil but you can try jojoba or one of the drier oils, even make your own mix. In fact, I have a really old Liz Earle book about vital oils, and she also swears by them in her current book. I suspect this has a larger part to play in her hobbit like cherubic shiny cheeks than her range ;)

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Hi Capirossi,
Yes, you can make your own mix, no probs and as an aromatherapist, I regularly have. However by the time you have bought all the carrier oils, essential oils etc, bottle to store them in, it can be quite expensive and in JW TSV she has a large bottle of the oil together with all the other bits in it which make it really good value. I have gone for this TSV this time as my hubby is quite heavy handed with the moisturisers and when I gave him a £38 Decleor one I couldn't believe it when after just a couple of weeks he was nearly down to the bottom! argh... that was it, he gets a more modest cost one now lol....:giggle:

Latest posts

Back