Judith Williams TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

petpixie

Registered Shopper
Woohoo!!! A whole £2.90 saving!! How do they manage to bring us such magnificent savings? I've never tried her stuff and with an offer like that I'm finding it quite easy not to.

QVC out do themselves in the bargaining powers for their customers.

The JW gets very mixed reviews, people like it for the big sizes and low prices compared to other brands. Other complain about reactions and ingredients. Oh and the fact she and her mother both have fillers and work done, yet its always down to the products. I now name this the Lulu Selling Technique.

I've been put off by several of the qvc reviews that have mentioned skin reactions. All looks very synthetic and the sort of packaging that'd look at home in the £ shop! Wouldn't risk it! Also agree about the lulu style selling. Puts me right off!

I can't bear the woman. She talks to the camera like all the viewers are a pint short of a full crate.

Ever since I saw her selling her own clothing line on QVC Germany (or was it HSN?) I've just gone off the idea of trying her products. She's clearly just having cheap stuff mass produced to flog to shopping tv viewers.

QVC out do themselves in the bargaining powers for their customers.

The JW gets very mixed reviews, people like it for the big sizes and low prices compared to other brands. Other complain about reactions and ingredients. Oh and the fact she and her mother both have fillers and work done, yet its always down to the products. I now name this the Lulu Selling Technique.

Really, I've only ever heard her say she's got a natural face with no work done, aren't QVC bound to do truthful selling?

I dont use the phytomineral range, but my skin loves her LLB products. Really has made a difference. I agree though the TSV saving is pitiful, but I do think it is good value for what you are getting and imo her stuff is good quality and compares well with all the highly priced products that QVC sell, which I have also tried (IMO obviously!) I wasnt aware she had had work done - are you sure?

I tried JW on the last TSV and it's really good stuff IMHO. The eye cream works better than all the top brands I've tried (and returned) and I thought it was all great value and good product. The diamond collection neck cream is fantastic and works far better than the £45 a go Decleor that I was previously using. It works for me but everyone's skin will be different.

CC

Discrepency of Price

Woohoo!!! A whole £2.90 saving!! How do they manage to bring us such magnificent savings? I've never tried her stuff and with an offer like that I'm finding it quite easy not to.

Yes. The TSV live at midnight had the QVC Price £32.88 with P&P £4.95 Freeview red active button says QVC Price £32.88 with P&P £4 The live morning show had the QVC Price £36.25 with P&P £4.95

Joke:angry:

I love JW's range & so does my skin. I don't think she has had any work done as her face is not set solid, unlike Lulu !

"Work done" or not, the woman looks amazing.

I am always tempted by the value for money and the sizes. However put off by the reviews about reactions so I avoid. Also if Avon did enormous sizes I think her range is like that, even down to the magic make up.

Anyone tried the rose oil, that seems good value.

I am coming to the end of my more expensive moisturiser (LE superskin), and money is tight so I have also been tempted by this range. In particular the night cream and neck and decollete cream, so I would be interested in opinions on them. Judith's neck is amazing and I don't think you can have fillers there (correct me if I am wrong).

I have quite reactive skin and have no problems with the Phytomineral range (the purple one, today's TSV.) I didn't get on with Life Long Beauty (the pink one) but I'm telling myself it's because my skin is just too youthful to cope with the richness of it (ho de ho :giggle:). The Phytomineral moisturiser works out at something crackers like £6 for 50ml if bought in the duo pack. I'd say this range is deffo one for the 30 day MBG, if it doesn't work then you can send it back and rule it out, if it does work for you then it is a fantastically economical range :nod:

Last edited:
I am coming to the end of my more expensive moisturiser (LE superskin), and money is tight so I have also been tempted by this range. In particular the night cream and neck and decollete cream, so I would be interested in opinions on them. Judith's neck is amazing and I don't think you can have fillers there (correct me if I am wrong).

Completely agree Itchy. Look at her neck & chest, no lines, wrinkles or crepeyness at all. And her forehead moves.

The only thing false on Judith is her nails :wink:

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the active ingredients are in her range? I love alpha h. I find it really plumps and radiates my skin due to the acids in it. Does the JW stuff contain them as that would persuade me to give them a go.

Latest posts

Back