judith Williams Skincare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i like this range. the first time i used the phytomineral serum i thought i was having an allergic reaction as it made my skin buzz but it was only the first time and after that it was fine so i think it was my skin just sucking it all up double quick time that made the buzz lol I wasnt overly impressed with the yellow balls in the face cream but that may have been fixed since i last bought it. Quite liked the pink range too but tried the golden and diamond stuff and was unimpressed. Been tempted a couple of times to buy the rose hip oil duo.
while i like the range and would buy again the best skin care stuff that QVC has introduced me to is the A'kin Cellular Radiance and Rose Hip oil serums... love them!
as for judith herself, i think she seems very nice but i seriously misjudged her age. I thought she looked good but for a lady in her early 50's not 40's

Judith was born in 1972, so she is only in her early 40s. I thought she was late forties!!!! So she was in her thirties when she first started appearing on QVC UK.

No, she said in one of her shows at HSE24 that she had her 40th birthday the year before the last, meaning she was born in 1971.:)

By the way, she still has her own jewellery lines and also a fashion line at HSE.

I have been using her range since the last tsv and im very impressed with it. As a Decleor devotee for about 20 years i never thought i would change but really im seeing better results and saving money into the bargain!! i have dabbled with other ranges but never felt the want to change until now!

There seems to a be a trend for beauty brand front women to dress in an older (more conservative) style, maybe to give the impression that they're skin looks fab compared with others who dress this way. Dr. Pat from Clientele used to look amazing in the neck and face area and this often looked slightly incongruous in her frumpy suits and blouses. The Prai lady does the same in her chanel-a-like suits and I also think Judith Williams is following this trend (is it an American power dressing thing?) In a way the clothing gives an impression that they're older than their years which then makes their skin look fabulous. Dr Pat the Clientele creator was older but her skin looked 20 years younger. Can you follow what I'm waffling about? Not sure I've explained my theory very well!

I don't know if the way Judith dresses is typical American, but in the German shows she dresses the same...Maybe she does it to look more "sophisticated" in a way, being also an opera singer? Did you know she released a biography in Germany recently?

There seems to a be a trend for beauty brand front women to dress in an older (more conservative) style, maybe to give the impression that they're skin looks fab compared with others who dress this way. Dr. Pat from Clientele used to look amazing in the neck and face area and this often looked slightly incongruous in her frumpy suits and blouses. The Prai lady does the same in her chanel-a-like suits and I also think Judith Williams is following this trend (is it an American power dressing thing?) In a way the clothing gives an impression that they're older than their years which then makes their skin look fabulous. Dr Pat the Clientele creator was older but her skin looked 20 years younger. Can you follow what I'm waffling about? Not sure I've explained my theory very well!

Yes the Clientele woman looked fantastic for her age, she was in her late fifties or early sixties.

Judith was born in 1972, so she is only in her early 40s. I thought she was late forties!!!! So she was in her thirties when she first started appearing on QVC UK.

Crikey! She is two years younger than me! now that has put me in a good mood (am i showing my nasty side? lol)

Judith Williams styling makes her appear older than she actually is , if you just focus on her face then she looks great :Smile:

I heard her say a while ago that she had had a 'big birthday' and assumed she meant her fiftieth and thought she looked really good for fifty!! But very early forties not so much ;) (meeeeow!)

Incidentally I havent tried any of her stuff because I'm sure I read on here that it's no good for sensitive skin? Would that be right do you think? Thanks x

Judith Williams styling makes her appear older than she actually is , if you just focus on her face then she looks great :Smile:

I agree that she is def. dated in her styling and clothing which is probably what makes people think she is a lot older. I find her style to be ultra conservative American from a generation ago. She needs a touch more 'Euro Chic' from her German side imo

I agree that she is def. dated in her styling and clothing which is probably what makes people think she is a lot older. I find her style to be ultra conservative American from a generation ago. She needs a touch more 'Euro Chic' from her German side imo

I'm having a weird day I read that as "EuroTrash"....Now I'd series link any QVC shows that included Antoine de Caunes and Jean Paul Gaultier but it's not going to happen is it! :blackcat:

How "Ra, Rap, Rap, Rapiiiido!" before they'd have to issue an on air apology? :bat:

I heard her say a while ago that she had had a 'big birthday' and assumed she meant her fiftieth and thought she looked really good for fifty!! But very early forties not so much ;) (meeeeow!)

Incidentally I havent tried any of her stuff because I'm sure I read on here that it's no good for sensitive skin? Would that be right do you think? Thanks x

I have sensitive skin and so far no problems with the Phytomineral products (cream, eye cream and the great serum).

I have sensitive skin and so far no problems with the Phytomineral products (cream, eye cream and the great serum).

I'm hypersentivie, allergic, get contact dermatitisi on my face and can't use fragrance so if you have issues with fragnrance in skincare and Judith Williams range has it then i would say try with caution. i guess it depends what you mean by sensitive.

I tried it but it seemed to clog my skin which looked dry afterwards, so I'm back with my Decleor, though I'm open to cheaper options - if they work for ageing skin.

Latest posts

Back