judith Williams Skincare

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Judith Williams Skincare

just watched the 2pm show and thought what great prices the range has. Judith Williams is very Knowledgeable and is a great advert for the range, her skin looks amazing and has said on air many times she hasn't had botox etc ( unlike Sarah Chapman and Lulu ). The show was slightly spoilt by Sarah G constantly interrupting and using her ipad.

Does anyone use the range ?

Last edited:
Yes I use it almost all the time and I generally buy the tsv if they do not have cleansers in them.
I like the long life beauty and the phytomineral ranges.

I've been using the phtyomineral since the last tsv and its gorgeous. I really rate it and use alongside alpha h. It's better than decleor & elemis for me.

Another fan of JW skincare just shows it doesn't have to be expensive,have also ordered the perfume to try.
Lynn

She may not have had botox but I really think she had peels etc at some point. She has the white too pale look that you see on some of the US guests who come over. Or perhaps she uses heavy foundation, the Doll woman yesterday when ever I have seen her has the same smooth look and the Perricone woman too.

She may not have had botox but I really think she had peels etc at some point. She has the white too pale look that you see on some of the US guests who come over. Or perhaps she uses heavy foundation, the Doll woman yesterday when ever I have seen her has the same smooth look and the Perricone woman too.

..... Or maybe shes had nothing done and her range actually works lol

Sorry Autumn:Sad:, but no way would a woman in her forties (has been discussed in another thread the other day), look that good without help. Creams alone will just not do it. If you like the range then use and enjoy that is the main thing. But please do not expect to look like Judith skin wise.

Sorry Autumn:Sad:, but no way would a woman in her forties (has been discussed in another thread the other day), look that good without help. Creams alone will just not do it. If you like the range then use and enjoy that is the main thing. But please do not expect to look like Judith skin wise.

Well shes said on air she hasn't had anything done , so mayb you should phone in and ask her lol. Good skincare helps but also good genes, None of us know her so im only going on what she says when ive watched her.

Can't remember how good her sister looked. Judith may be lucky and have a naturally good skin. I came across someone the other day who had a 38 year old daughter thus making her around 58 and she had the most amazing smooth peachy skin with no makeup on. She'd lived in south Africa for 25 years so probably had exposure to quite a lot of sun as well. She didn't seem the type to have work done.

Can't remember how good her sister looked. Judith may be lucky and have a naturally good skin. I came across someone the other day who had a 38 year old daughter thus making her around 58 and she had the most amazing smooth peachy skin with no makeup on. She'd lived in south Africa for 25 years so probably had exposure to quite a lot of sun as well. She didn't seem the type to have work done.

Her sister was younger but had great skin too , its a pity she doesn't come on air anymore.

Good genes definitely help IMO.
Her Mum looks fantastic for her age (she's over 70 IIRC), so Judith has been very lucky in that department.

Also, I'll bet you a pound to a penny that Judith never washes a dish, Hoovers up or changes the bedding! Ha Ha

I'm not being deliberately nasty though, she does seem like a really nice lady, and she knows her products inside & out.
She also seems genuinely grateful to people for buying her products, so good luck to her. I'd rather watch Judith than Keeley/Fiona/Sarah any day of the week.

i like this range. the first time i used the phytomineral serum i thought i was having an allergic reaction as it made my skin buzz but it was only the first time and after that it was fine so i think it was my skin just sucking it all up double quick time that made the buzz lol I wasnt overly impressed with the yellow balls in the face cream but that may have been fixed since i last bought it. Quite liked the pink range too but tried the golden and diamond stuff and was unimpressed. Been tempted a couple of times to buy the rose hip oil duo.
while i like the range and would buy again the best skin care stuff that QVC has introduced me to is the A'kin Cellular Radiance and Rose Hip oil serums... love them!
as for judith herself, i think she seems very nice but i seriously misjudged her age. I thought she looked good but for a lady in her early 50's not 40's

No the phytomineral still has those annoying red and pink balls - apparently they are there to stop their contents degrading - a bit like medicines that are delivered in capsules so that the ingredients are digested in the correct organ.

I use and really like JW's Magic Make Up. Although it looks dark in the tube and when I first dab it on, it soon smooths out to a good colour on my pale skin. I have lots of foundations (trial and error !) but reach for this most often.

I have to agree about this range being very good. I prefer balm cleansers so dont use Judith's range for this but I do use her phytomineral range and love it. The haluronic concentrate is very effective as was the similar haluronic product in the last TSV. The handcream is excellent too- I now use it for day along with decleor and keep the L'Occitane for night.

I met Judith's sister at the beauty bash last year. Very good skin and looked totally like it was "all her own" IYKWIM, but in my opinion she looked her age, just well kept/well preserved. I have to disagree with Donna about women in their 40's not looking so good without help. They totally can. I am now halfway through my 40th year and I guess I have a baby face! Disliking very hot weather all my life must have done me good, along with my genes. Colouring my hair also helps. I reckon cleansing properly is the key- you can use any old moisturiser as long as it has the right amount of richness for your needs. I soon know about it if I use a moisturiser that is not rich enough for my skin.

I use JW range although not all of it. Purchased her last TSV recently and am really liking the Throat cream. Her oils seem very good too. I got the TSV before the last one that had a large face oil in it and am impressed with it although I still love Decleor Neroli (just love Neroli smell). I also use A'kin like someone else on here also said.
With regards to JW looks, I feel that she is a good advertisement for her skincare and they are also not a rip off like some of the others, PCMC being one of them.

I am big fan of the JW range, I love her serums. She has a perfect neck and great legs. She looks much better than that Perricone woman who looks much older than her years, despite obvious work and being an ambassador for a high end skin brand such as Perricone. Which is why I find it hard to take her seriously every time she says "Dr Perricone is truly a pioneer"
Whatever work the Perricone woman has had done hasn't worked and neither have the products she tries to sell.

I'd rather watch Judith than Keeley/Fiona/Sarah any day of the week

Totally agree, especially about Keeley and Fiona, I can't take either one of them seriously. Both brands should have someone much better fronting their range. I like some of the Decleor products but Fiona doesn't offer anything interesting to say and Keeley seems to just make it up as she goes along. I much prefer the Irish lady from Elemis.

Latest posts

Back