Judith Williams Beauty TSV 19/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, before that, she is on German selly telly as HSE 24 celebrates its 21rst anniversary, starting this weekend until the end of the first week in October (I believe). JW has several TSVs and also a a weekly offer.

I don't buy JW but my sister does. She bought the new cream at Aldi on Sunday and is convinced it's the same as JW. Smell texture etc all the same. She's delighted with her new purchase.

I don't buy JW but my sister does. She bought the new cream at Aldi on Sunday and is convinced it's the same as JW. Smell texture etc all the same. She's delighted with her new purchase.

I wonder if they are made at the same factory? Aldi is, after all, a German supermarket group, and JW is a German beauty brand... coincidence?

That's a good point May my sister will not pay high prices for beauty but does have nice skin. She's a real Aldi girl swears by their products. Likes the wine they sell too.

By the way, we in Germany don't have Aldi cosmetics advent calendars, just the chocolate ones. Nor do wie have any caviar creams sold here.

Since retiring I`ve bought nothing but budget skincare and I can honestly say my skin neither looks nor feels any the worse for it. I`ve had items from Aldi amongst other budget brands as well as buying from small independent website sites who make their own creams etc and they`ve been just fine. In today`s paper I see Primark are also jumping on the budget skincare bandwagon as well as bringing out a Pro range of makeup.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...veils-lotions-potions-turn-clock-costs-4.html

Vienna that's good to know I'm trying to cut down on my spend on beauty tried the Aldi caviar but didn't get on too well with it. I do buy TSV sets but always work out the cost per unit. I use some of the TSV products for gifts too but have definitely cur down on my QVC spending since I retired.

My skin seems to like JW products but I'm not keen on the scent of the LLB range. It looks like a good value kit if you'll use all of it.

BTW there's link to her new site from curabeauty and HERE

The rose oil is amazing stuff and I like the eye cream as well. Body butter is something I would never use. Will have a look and see if I've got any cash left after probably going for the heated cozee home blanket.

CC

I tried the JW range in the purple packaging and did not like it at all. The moisturiser came in a huge 100 ml tub but it always left my dry skin really greasy and seemed to sit on the skin instead of soaking in. Also it seemed to develop a strange smell and went off in a relatively short time. I am forcing myself to use up the eye cream and serum but can't say they have done much. The cleanser was horrible, just greasy and meh. And I have dry skin so can tolerate cream and balm cleansers! I had to bin it in the end as just did not enjoy using it and I very rarely bin skincare and cosmetics.

I too am going budget. I brought the organic surge stuff from All Boxed up and although their serum had too much alcohol in it, the light lotion is lovely and one pump leaves my skin velvety soft.

It does look a nice collection of products for those who like the JW range.

Latest posts

Back