Judith Williams Beauty TSV 19/10/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been given the Aldi Lacura Cuvee advent calendar - so will be trying out the different items in the range... if I like, that's a new option for me (when it's in stock). I've tried LLB - too heavy - I gave most of it away, and only have the neck cream remaining - I'll be using it as a body cream... I've tried only one of the serums in the Phytomineral (purple) set, but never really got around to trying the rest of the range.

dont rate judith williams tooo greasy and claggy and dont get me on the perfumes. on a budget aldi are nice and superdrug do a range that is very good too. just a little bit perfumed but still good. the demos really get to me all that grease and oil not very refined at all.

Just turned over to have a look, and there they go again, AY reckons you'll feel more special if you were bought an "oh de parfam" because it's "more expensive".... nope Alison, not me, I'd feel special because the person had actually thought of me, regardless of budget.

As for the Hugs and Kisses "oh de parfam", it smells to me gone off roses/peaches, the one saving grace is the fact it doesn't last ten seconds on the skin before the smell vanishes completely, just my opinion of course.

Latest posts

Back