Judith Ripka

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Many months ago, after having scanned qvc.com, I discovered Judith Ripka sterling silver jewellery. Because qvcuk didn't stock it, I contacted them, asking if they had any plans to do so. No, they replied.
Checking the tv guide today, I see there is going to be a Judith Ripka tsv on 17 July.
Can't wait!:movie:

Many months ago, after having scanned qvc.com, I discovered Judith Ripka sterling silver jewellery. Because qvcuk didn't stock it, I contacted them, asking if they had any plans to do so. No, they replied.
Checking the tv guide today, I see there is going to be a Judith Ripka tsv on 17 July.
:Can't wait!:movie:
:hi: I love silver jewellery too Louise, what's so special about this range? any pieces you already own and would recommend?

Before now, it's only been available on QVC US so, unfortunately, I haven't been able to get hold of a piece. I'm not usually into silver, but this range is so unique, it looks more like platinum than sterling silver. It is extremely ornate without being overtly flashy. Check it out on the QVC US website. You'll love it.

Before now, it's only been available on QVC US so, unfortunately, I haven't been able to get hold of a piece. I'm not usually into silver, but this range is so unique, it looks more like platinum than sterling silver. It is extremely ornate without being overtly flashy. Check it out on the QVC US website. You'll love it.

will do and will make sure I watch the show when it's on! :nod:

omg just looked on qvc us website how lovely is this stuff. very tacorian and even a little michael dawkins (love his stuff) thrown in.
hope we dont get the pound dollar prices though....

Yes, I will say the TSV will be near the £100 mark and no easy pay as per usual.:angry:

im really hoping they do offer easy pay

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

judith ripka tsv

just had an e mail which says the judith ripka tsv will be a heart shaped ring in sterling silver with tiny clear diamonique stones filling the centre of the heart, price approx £30, no item number though, sorry. :angel:

The upcoming tsv is $41.28 at qvc us which would, at today's exchange rate, convert to £25.28.
What's the betting that qvc charge more than that for it, even at the tsv price?

I bought an amethyst Barbara Bixby ring when it was on clearance and I do actually get comments about it,this looks quite similar but at £100 for a tsv I shall have to wait for reductions.

Latest posts

Back