Judith is friends with Billy Botox and Freddy Filler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

most if not moisturisers soften fine lines if you want something little better ther's retinol. my fav is glycolic but there is little else on the market. some spout algae a la elemis or decleor spouts everything but all the reps are still ageing at the speed of knots. so its just using stuff you enjoy

My Mum swore by Vaseline. Every night she slapped it on, and to her credit her face was always soft as a peach - no such thing as exfoliation in those days. (I'm thinking that's why she slept in a hairnet every night as well)

Look at poor Dale "smarmy" Franklin, he's not walking around with bags under his eyes, more like a set of luggage, wouldn't you think the resident beauty presenter, sorry I mean expert! would help the poor guy out if there really is something to combat bags.....second thoughts.

Look at poor Dale "smarmy" Franklin, he's not walking around with bags under his eyes, more like a set of luggage, wouldn't you think the resident beauty presenter, sorry I mean expert! would help the poor guy out if there really is something to combat bags.....second thoughts.

I didn't know a set of luggage was the TSV today, what are the odds? I'm just off to buy a lottery ticket. :mysmilie_17:

Society today unfortunately is unkind to women who hit 40 and beyond. We have the so called celebs with their wrinkle free faces and glowing skin. Its got to the point where this is considered normal!!!

There are two sorts of ageing as we know, the outside smoking,sun damage,bad diet and ill health. Then the natural we will all have that no matter what! We try the best we can to look good, but unless you have bags of money for facials every month, great dermatologists we will look like normal woman. I am told I have great skin, I do have mild rosacea which I am careful what ingredients I can use on my face. I have fine lines round my eyes and lines on my forehead which I moved a lot. Will I ever look like one of the women mentioned previously hell no.

I am wondering if Judith now also uses the infamous golden light that Tova and Lulu use when on QVC? She had that smooth strange glow which did not look natural. That is beside her face never moving. I have noticed recently an ad for body lotion with Jennifer Anstion, she has that the weird glow smoothed out skin. Yet when you see her in photos out and about she does not look like that at all. Its as if the ad is photo shopped every imperfection is wiped out.

At the end of the day just use what you like and enjoy that will encourage you to actually use it. Then go look at photos of women living in villages all round the world who use nothing no moisturising at all. These ladies will look 80, lined wrinkled yet might only be in their early 40s.

Yes, I recently had some trial sizes of Emma Hardie skincare, balm, oil, and face cream.
They were so greasy and heavy feeling, the balm rinsed off okay and the couple of drops of oil sank in, the cream rolled off when used over the oil, and I only used a small amount. My skin didn't feel clean or moisturised, just greasy. I don't care how wonderful these are proclaimed to be by almost everyone in reviews, I didn't like them.
So now I'm just staying with what I enjoy using, and to stop expecting miraculous results.

So far I only know and use the Moringa Cleansing Balm from EH and like it very much. Would love to try other products from EH as for example the primer or the new vitamin C range.

Remember Lesley Ash when she had hers done and it went horribly wrong.
I remember that, it was awful. I watched a show she was in at the time and whenever she came on, I was just transfixed by the mouth. Poor woman. And it was so long ago of course, she was a front runner so everyone noticed it far more than we would now. It is amazing after seeing the results that people still have the procedure.

I had a quick look at JW the other day after reading on here and I certainly thought she looked very different. Her face looked completely smooth and stretched to me. I wondered if, rather than a treatment, it could be some extremely heavy makeup technique. You know how geisha makeup cakes them and shows no expression? Perhaps she had the tinted version of that!!!!

Latest posts

Back