JR - put weight on???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

just my opinion of course but i believe we're all going to lose the fight with gravity at some stage why spend hrs and hrs at the gym putting off the inevitable just stop obsessing and go with nature embrace it

just my opinion of course but i believe we're all going to lose the fight with gravity at some stage why spend hrs and hrs at the gym putting off the inevitable just stop obsessing and go with nature embrace it

I actually really enjoy the gym, it keeps my depression at bay too.

To be fair I haven't read that many threads.

Then you should check out the Julia / tweeting thread.......t'will keep you busy for a bit. :tongue: See how many views its already had!

Anyway, the OP of this thread was being pleasant about Julia, I too saw that show and thought she did look a bit more 'rounded' than previously. :nod:

You can go to a gym every day of your life and still have a face like a bag of spanners. Look at Gareth Thomas on BB. Nice bod, shame he looks like Albert Steptoe.

Ohh I missed this post, I never said I didn't have a face like a bag of spanners. Unfortunately that's something I can't fix.

Lol @ having good genes, it's got nowt to do with it I just work hard to look the way I look.

You can all kid yourselves on all you like, my gym is full of women like you, excuses, excuses, excuses :mysmilie_5:

I don't see a reply to my question so I'll re post. What exactly do you mean by "women like you"?

Latest posts

Back