joy 'our plus-size model'

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do not believe she dresses like that normally. They are referring to her as Jocelyn.
Makes you wonder if they 'hire' folks for these programmes.....

I thought it was her! She doesn't need a makeover she is gorgeous.

I'm horrified by this weeks programme - the rest of the women look dreadful.

I can't wait to see how they look 'after'

I think you are right, she's there for padding as it were, her 'story' is not being featured like the others......wot a con!

I am sure I have seen Joy (our plus size model) on the Specksavers ad at the start of How To Look Good Naked. She is naked (of course) and her modesty protected by strategically placed spectacles!

Bet

Humph, the hairdresser just said when you get 'older' you shouldnt have your hair very blonde and you shouldnt have it long - no hope for me then!

Bet:20:

Surprised QVC allowed her to do the show - considering she's a model and a represention of QVC (if you know what I mean).

I saw another model last year on Deal or No Deal - she didn't win much and it was interesting to hear a bit about herself.

joy lives down the road from me and she looks amazing in real life and i have to say half the size that the qvc clothes makes her look.

I do not believe she dresses like that normally. They are referring to her as Jocelyn.
Makes you wonder if they 'hire' folks for these programmes.....

I think i have heard her called that on QVC and that her name is Joycelyn which would explain the disparity. She certainly does not need a makeover - she is totally gorgeous.

Humph, the hairdresser just said when you get 'older' you shouldnt have your hair very blonde and you shouldnt have it long - no hope for me then!

Bet:20:

Humph indeed! I'm at the north end of forty and have blonde hair just past my shoulders. A couple of years ago I decided to go to a darker blonde but if I have it short I'll look gross. Kind of like a stork flying out of a haystack, in view of my rather generous nose. I hate being in my forties - it's very confusing as you're neither young or old. I don't know what to wear, what sort of make-up to use or how to have my blummin' hair.
Son's impressed though as he's told me (!) I like Drum'n'Bass and Gangsta Rap and has filled my phone with the stuff. Said I can never hum the tune to Spitfire right though... :D

Surely it's a load of nonsense - all these rules. Everyone looks so different to each other, how can the same rules apply for everyone?

Humph indeed! I'm at the north end of forty and have blonde hair just past my shoulders. A couple of years ago I decided to go to a darker blonde but if I have it short I'll look gross. Kind of like a stork flying out of a haystack, in view of my rather generous nose. I hate being in my forties - it's very confusing as you're neither young or old. I don't know what to wear, what sort of make-up to use or how to have my blummin' hair.
Son's impressed though as he's told me (!) I like Drum'n'Bass and Gangsta Rap and has filled my phone with the stuff. Said I can never hum the tune to Spitfire right though... :D

You should be who you are! Embrace your generous nose (metaphorically, of course) - there are plenty of people with what I call insignificant noses who would love to be more distinctive. Who wants a baby nose anyway?

I thought she looked familiar but couldn't quite place her.

I didn't particularly like some of the make-overs I have to say but then I wasn't that impressed with the original outfits anyway - T&S were right - mutton and lamb sprang to mind.........:54:

North end of forty!!!!! I love it :59:! Im north end of 40 going on south of 50:15:

I bet you look great calico, the reason I say that is I have a son and it takes a great deal to impress them so you must look good!!!.

One good thing that comes with age is knowledge and despite Glen wotsisface treating us all like fashion morons, most of us know what look good and wear our clothes well.

Do I have the courage to wear the winter white Centigrade coat that has just arrived though???

Bet

You should be who you are! Embrace your generous nose (metaphorically, of course) - there are plenty of people with what I call insignificant noses who would love to be more distinctive. Who wants a baby nose anyway?

Me! It ain't funny going through school known as Concorde..:55::4:

Latest posts

Back