Joules TSV 3.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 272
  • Joules TSV 4.jpg
    Joules TSV 4.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 275
  • Joules TSV 5.jpg
    Joules TSV 5.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 279
Am really surprised but I like it too, never been a fan of Joules, but this looks good, but the sizing worries me, do they come up normal high street size? , whatever that is now

Am really surprised but I like it too, never been a fan of Joules, but this looks good, but the sizing worries me, do they come up normal high street size? , whatever that is now
I like it too. Let’s hope the presenters can be bothered to tell us what size the models are, and what size they are wearing, so we can get some idea of the sizing (that’s probably too big an ask)

I really like this too, I think it looks really classy. I'd probably choose the black or the green. However, I don't need a winter jacket as my black hooded Tresspass puffa jacket I bought a couple of years ago is still in good nick, and what's more it's waterproof. I checked the Joules one out on their website and it's £99.95 which is an awful lot of money to pay for a jacket that isn't gonna keep you dry. I doubt if the tsv price will be much under £80, possibly there won't be any p&p to pay, but even so! I've got a joules waterproof packaway which has been really useful, so I think I'll stick with my trespass, or just remember to throw the packaway in my bag if I don't want to wear a bulky jacket.

Joules are selling these jackets on eBay.
Sold recently on bid with ending prices ranging in the thirties to the eighties.

I like this, depending on price, but not enough to replace my Land's End sale quilted jacket, now in its xth stylish year. Sizing - always remember to go up at least one size in Joules.

Joules are selling these jackets on eBay.
Sold recently on bid with ending prices ranging in the thirties to the eighties.
I don’t like the Joules shop on eBay. A couple of times I purchased the order went throug( and later they cancelled. Also not keen when this type of store isn’t buy now as I feel conned. I only bid on jewellery TBH i buy very little that isn’t jewellery .

Just had excellent service and a bargain sweatshirt delivered within two days from Joules eBay outlet.
Some items on buy it now but a lot on bid now, which I haven’t been a fan of but my purchase was on bid and I was happy with.
There are plenty of the TSV coats being sold some buy it now but loads on bid, ending Thursday and Sunday
Lots have previously sold for around £40 with free postage.

Latest posts

Back