Jokes with the producer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Equally annoying is a person who is at the front of the check out queue having an in depth conversation on their mobile while the whole time attempting to pack and pay for their shopping holding up every one ,not putting the phone down even when getting money ready. Manys the time the conversation carries on throughout and the person exits still chatting.

Oh yes rudeness can work both ways. I`ve seen sales staff treated terribly by their customers and the above example is one of them. So many sales staff are polite and friendly and there can`t be anything worse than serving someone who is rude and ignoring you. I worked for a short while at BHS, many moons ago and long before mobiles became the norm and it was lovely to have customers who said please and thank you and were happy to pass the time with you. Of course there were ignorant customers back then but they were few and far between.

If I faffed about tweeting and ordering stuff on an iPad while at work, I'd be given my P45!

If I faffed about tweeting and ordering stuff on an iPad while at work, I'd be given my P45!

Same here! We are not allowed our phones on the 'shop floor'. We can only check them on our breaks. This is a bit annoying when wanting to make a doctors appointment as they have a ' triage' system where an actual doctor rings you back to assess your need for an appointment. How are they going to ring me at work when l am not allowed my phone on me! Neither do l want them ringing me on my works phone so all the customers can hear exactly what is wrong with me!

Latest posts

Back