Join Clothes TSV 06/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep I`ve read the comments but you always get the odd person taking the huff because she actually likes it. The strange thing is the person taking the huff is usually making similar comments about other ranges she dislikes. A case of do as i say and not as I do.

I am watching a bit of the Join show and it is bit like the Emperor's new clothes, Jackie Kabler is gushing about everything ! Even the slim models look a mess, an the fabric looks so thin, and it is expensive.

There`s a few Joinettes on Q`s facebook saying how awful people are for making negative comments about this tsv and how they hope Evey ( ? ) doesn`t read the comments because it might hurt her feelings etc. Well to be honest both QVC and this Evey woman should read those comments because when a tsv barely sells they need to know why and learn from it. QVC need to kick their buyers up the backside and whoever makes Join needs to realise their tsv`s don`t need to be shapeless overpriced sacks. I`ve lost count of the number of clothing tsv`s which have bombed in the past 12 months.

How can anyone like and even wear these Harlem Trousers thingies! There was a Rapper who wore them I'm the 80's and even he looked hideous!!!!! Just NO NO NO :mysmilie_8:

Jackie Kabler is becoming excruciating to watch. She was like a teenager who had lost the plot in the Join show this evening, talking about songs from the past and not knowing whether there was a break or talking about the current item; she was a disaster.

Someone needs to tell these Presenters to get the sizing and colours mentioned BEFORE they start acting the goat and p.....g about. The number of times I've waited for the sizing and its on to the next item because of time allowance, is numerous. On this Join programme even the ****** graphics delayed in giving the information or not at all; as it is the whole set up is becoming more like a playground and the camera work is almost farcical when its not in cohesion with what we are supposed to see.

I saw some of this show and wondered why she kept going off and taking about music? Do they do that when they are struggling for things to say, like time fillers?

Mind you that one size top fitted all was awful! Designers they say :mysmilie_847:

Latest posts

Back