John Barrowman to appear on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Have just told my OH that John Barrowman is to be on QVC and he said " For f**ks sake, is there anything that man won't do???" As you can gather he's not a fan!!

I am however, and can't wait!!

no what you mean just a pity he bats for the otherside hey ho:mysmilie_17:

dont they all thats drop dead gorg..........ps i have a fair few friends that are gay so i can say that..........i think hes fab & i think his partner scott i believe his name is also a bit of a hunk

I don't know where I heard him say it, but he buys Northen Nights bedding, so maybe he's promoting that.

I can't imagine that he is reduced to peddling duvets, but it might be a good fall-back if the Desperate Housewives job doesn't work out. He seems to be popular with ladies of a certain age. At least Craig wouldn't then be the only gay in the village - unlike Ideal World where it seems almost de rigueur :mysmilie_11:

I love John Barrowman - I've seen him a couple of times in Panto and he's fab!

I've seen him nekkid and he definitely was fab :mysmilie_17:

I might find myself watching Northern Nights for the first time ever if he's going to be a guest :mysmilie_696:

Not quite everywhere lol, he's had to pull out of Andrew Lloyd Webber's new show due to other commitments - Desperate Housewives - which is a massive shame but if it is true he'll be on QVC I can't wait to see it. He is a very talented, all round family entertainer - it's a huge shame there isn't many more like him nowadays.

Going back on topic, do you think he'll be demonstrating the Lock N Lock items????

P.S The fact his new album is due out on March 1st as probably nothing to do with it lol????
Family entertainer!!! All he talks about is his sexuality...

I can't imagine that he is reduced to peddling duvets, but it might be a good fall-back if the Desperate Housewives job doesn't work out. He seems to be popular with ladies of a certain age. At least Craig wouldn't then be the only gay in the village - unlike Ideal World where it seems almost de rigueur :mysmilie_11:

I've seen him nekkid and he definitely was fab :mysmilie_17:

I might find myself watching Northern Nights for the first time ever if he's going to be a guest :mysmilie_696:

Are you a lady of a certain age then Pollybelle?:mysmilie_61:

My Mum loves him. We were front row at his last tour. :mysmilie_17:

We went to see him in his last tour and he was fab. We noticed a lot of people in the audience having their photos taken with an older couple who were in the audience, it turned out to be his mum and dad who appeared on stage later in the show.

BTW the audience was a real mix of people from children up to pensioners, mostly female though.

Last edited:
Anthony mentioned this morning during one of the craft shows that JB's appearance is to promote his new album.

I wonder who would buy through QVC when you can get good deals for stuff like that elsewhere.

Anthony mentioned this morning during one of the craft shows that JB's appearance is to promote his new album.

I wonder who would buy through QVC when you can get good deals for stuff like that elsewhere.

Out of interest I had a look. Amazon £8.98. Itune £7.99 - on preorder. What sort of deal are QVC going to offer to compete with these prices I wonder?

It's definitely his album, the facebook page confirms it. It's also turning into a slanging match on there about who's homophobic and who isn't. Jeepers. You wouldn't think it was the 21st Century.

Latest posts

Back