John Barrowman is Back!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why do they always put him on when we are at work????? I would love to see him - I think he is lovely - pity he is gay!

he's gorgeous isn't he? would love to meet him call me sad lol but they film torchwood in cardiff where i live and on more than one occasion i have gone down the bay hovered outside the millenium centre hoping to bump into him not happened have seen other cast around but not john saying that who knows what i would do if i did see him

he's gorgeous isn't he? would love to meet him call me sad lol but they film torchwood in cardiff where i live and on more than one occasion i have gone down the bay hovered outside the millenium centre hoping to bump into him not happened have seen other cast around but not john saying that who knows what i would do if i did see him

Oh er, he lives there too and you've never seen him?? Mind you, he probably spends more time in London.

I made a right prize pillock of myself when I met him... for some reason, I lost the power of speech and just turned into a quivering dribbling idiot. He must have thought... 'ahh bless, even the mentally deficiant love me'!! :giggle:

i try my best to find him lol am now of the thought if i stop trying i'll spot him only person i have seen around remotely famous maureen from driving school remember her? she was dragging her husband into a peacocks

Latest posts

Back