Jo Wood Organics beauty today 10/06/2009 @5pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flora

Registered Shopper
Jo Woods stuff is lovely - expensive but lovely

Have you already had the chance to try her range ?

I had never heard of it, but I don't find the prices so expensive compared to Elemis, Decleor...

Her body mousse is £13.50 for 200ml.
Her body cream is £21.50 for 200ml.
Her body scrub is also £21.50 for 400g.
The most expensive_ but that's alcohol as always_ is her Eau De Toilette with a candle !

I've seen her a few times, nice lady, showed some dignity when her marriage broke up unlike some. I might peek for a moment to see if she looks much better on tv than in person :D

I have the body oil - although I must admit, I do fancy the foaming bode wash - I love those pumps where they magically turn a liquid into a mousse.
I should say that I got mine from one of my favourite beauty shops/websites which I highly recommend - must have - they are a lovely shop in Leamington Spa and the lady who runs it is a delight. (she doesn't know I have JBD as I think it would be a little awkward) but her customer service and product knowledge and enthusiasm are something that has inspired me.

they are all top notch products, I love them but can't get them very often

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I have sniffed her body oils and candles in House of Fraser. Gorgeous.

A shame the Eau de Toilette is Eau de Toilette (as opposed to Parfum) but still don't think I will be able to resist, sounds right up my street! I need another scented candle for the bathroom like I need a hole in the head but at the QVC price it's virtually free anyway.......! :flower:

I don't know if I can bear to watch if she's on with motor mouth AY, her brown nosing will be in overdrive.:rolleyes:

at exmas my mum give me Jo Woods perfume (usiku) which came with a free body oil from house of frasers.The scent is very very spicy oriental and i love it.

I have the body oil - although I must admit, I do fancy the foaming bode wash - I love those pumps where they magically turn a liquid into a mousse.
I should say that I got mine from one of my favourite beauty shops/websites which I highly recommend - must have - they are a lovely shop in Leamington Spa and the lady who runs it is a delight. (she doesn't know I have JBD as I think it would be a little awkward) but her customer service and product knowledge and enthusiasm are something that has inspired me.

That's a really good site - thank you! Some of the Decleor looks cheaper than QVC and the postage is a lot more reasonable :flower:

Would have liked a try me or discovery kit with smaller sizes to try the mousse, body cream and scrub together without paying for three separate items with 3 P&P's

What a great site, thanks for posting it. :star:

Didn't buy anything but thought the products looked gorgeous.
Such a shame though that Alison(as usual) didn't let Jo Wood talk about them :angry:
Like Bluebell,I would have loved a discovery set.

Just a thank-you, Flora, for putting the date in your thread title so that I know which "today" you are talking about ;)

clemenzina

That's a really good site - thank you! Some of the Decleor looks cheaper than QVC and the postage is a lot more reasonable :flower:

If you want good decleor prices check out cheapsmells. I buy all mine there. I htink they are in the channel islands so no tax or something

Latest posts

Back