JML coming to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've fancied trying the Dri Buddi for jumpers that I can't risk putting in to tumble... so that's interesting.

Thanks, I'm off for a look.

I'm back - the listings aren't live yet - do you know when they'll be aired SCW?

I've fancied trying the Dri Buddi for jumpers that I can't risk putting in to tumble... so that's interesting.

Thanks, I'm off for a look.

I'm back - the listings aren't live yet - do you know when they'll be aired SCW?

I bought my Dri Buddi from Argos. It's ok but doesn't fold away so you're stuck with it up all the time.

I've ordered direct from JML and never had a problem with delivery or return, so if you can't wait I'd register with the site first and they may send a new customer code or there's usually a free p&p offer or similar on Bank Holidays. I't's free delivery for over £50 orders. jmldirect.com

It's with things like the Dri Buddi that the Q MBG really comes into its own.

Loveheart - I thought the Dri Buddi could be taken apart and stored... I saw an infomercial of a dryer that could be stored in a laundry basket... maybe it's another brand.

I want something to gently dry jumpers so that they don't need ironing - any ideas?

It's with things like the Dri Buddi that the Q MBG really comes into its own.

Loveheart - I thought the Dri Buddi could be taken apart and stored... I saw an infomercial of a dryer that could be stored in a laundry basket... maybe it's another brand.

I want something to gently dry jumpers so that they don't need ironing - any ideas?

Yes it does come apart to store away but on a day to day basis it just stays up and is quite large and ugly.

I recently bought a DRIBUDDY for £3-99 from my local charity shop. It looks brand new, and even had the box.

I haven't needed to use it yet, but I assembled it and everything works fine.

I imagine it will cause a lot of damp air and condensation though.

I recently bought a DRIBUDDY for £3-99 from my local charity shop. It looks brand new, and even had the box.

I haven't needed to use it yet, but I assembled it and everything works fine.

I imagine it will cause a lot of damp air and condensation though.

Well done! Mine was about £60.00. I use it in a well ventilated room with the doors open.

Latest posts

Back