Jilly Jones

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If the causal link between bad or inadequate parenting and young child murderers was as simple as that, this country would be awash with juvenile child killers. A child psychologist friend and his colleagues tell us that it's a lot more complicated than that.

Plenty of us had screwy parents. Mine were worse than most and I didn't kill anyone. Even at a young age people know right from wrong.

I don't like Caroline doing Easiyo Jilly was much better, I don't believe miss fitness eats Easiyo.

I agree I much prefer Jilly in the kitchen. Caroline is ok, but imo not suited to the Easiyo show...

Who remembers the days when Jill Franks was the health and fitness expert?

You can see why she's not any longer, given the presenter needs to reflect the product in sales terms. Franks is hardly what we'd call 'attainable' in terms of physicality. Even less, 'desirable'. They ought to get Dawbags to do it really - she's probably far more representative of the Q's audience.

easiyo is awash with sugar hardly healthy. tastes like over sweet angel delight

Completely agree boffy, it's not healthy however much they try to pretend it is. I don't think I've heard the sugar content mentioned during a presentation. I do buy the unsweetened Greek which is nice and also useful for cooking.

easiyo is awash with sugar hardly healthy. tastes like over sweet angel delight

Angel Delight...there's a blast from the past! As a young child in the 70s I remember 'helping' to make it with one of those manual whisks - took forever to get it thick enough to set but I thought, at the time, it was worth the effort. Can't say I'd eat it now, very sweet and an odd consistency and the thought of adding mandarin segments, as my mum did to the orange version, would make me take a sharp intake of breath!

Angel Delight...there's a blast from the past! As a young child in the 70s I remember 'helping' to make it with one of those manual whisks - took forever to get it thick enough to set but I thought, at the time, it was worth the effort. Can't say I'd eat it now, very sweet and an odd consistency and the thought of adding mandarin segments, as my mum did to the orange version, would make me take a sharp intake of breath!

Butterscotch for me. All day.

Latest posts

Back