Jilly Jones Easiyo

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Often wondered just how she manages in the kitchen with such long nails?
Now I've just learnt from Craig whilst selling wellies, she has in fact horses.
Jilly had said to him the spotted wellies he was just selling, would be ideal for her at the stables.
Mucking out horse manure at the stables with those talons.:mysmilie_460: then in the kitchen:puke:

Reminds me of AY nearly every show she tells us how she lives on a farm and is always mucking out the horses,sick of hearing it.
Lynn

Often wondered just how she manages in the kitchen with such long nails?
Now I've just learnt from Craig whilst selling wellies, she has in fact horses.
Jilly had said to him the spotted wellies he was just selling, would be ideal for her at the stables.
Mucking out horse manure at the stables with those talons.:mysmilie_460: then in the kitchen:puke:

I totally agree bags, in fact I've posted about this a couple of times. Really turns my stomach.

Just wondering seeing her now, if she ties her her back when she puts on her riding hat? :thinking:

:wink:

It really turns my stomach too , when I see her nails , wouldn't want her cooking for me

Just wondering seeing her now, if she ties her her back when she puts on her riding hat? :thinking:

:wink:
Well she doesn't in the kitchen , so can't she her doing it when she puts her riding hat on , lol :wonder:

well, there are other things people do with their hands............which from a cooking afterwards point of view, gross me out a lot more than mucking out the stables. one assumes she washes her hands and scrubs her nails and isn't she making yoghourt not pastry? i don't like long nails anyway personally.

I think there's a close resemblance to Worzel Gummidge the children's TV character, for those who remember him. Is that too unkind?

She reminds me of the Riddlers:

Attachments

• riddlers.jpg
    riddlers.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 147
I think there's a close resemblance to Worzel Gummidge the children's TV character, for those who remember him. Is that too unkind?

Maybe but it's funny Bensmum , you and Akimbo made me laugh , which was much needed after a crap night , thanks x

My niece is a student nurse and is forbidden to wear any type of nail polish, even clear, because any microscopic cracks and chips in it could harbour bacteria. Wonder if this would also apply to food handling ? If the "good bacteria" can flourish in the EasiYo contraption thingy, presumably horse manure bacteria could do the same ?

Yuck

Linda xx

My niece is a student nurse and is forbidden to wear any type of nail polish, even clear, because any microscopic cracks and chips in it could harbour bacteria. Wonder if this would also apply to food handling ? If the "good bacteria" can flourish in the EasiYo contraption thingy, presumably horse manure bacteria could do the same ?

Yuck

Linda xx

And AY continually trots out the OPI clear Nail Envy matte, for men and women, selling point for nurses who can't wear colour. Foolish comments.

I'm sure that attached picture has been used in a previous thread relating to another guest presenter. :wink:

It could have been me. Ages ago I likened the Northern Nights presenter to a Riddler! :giggle:

Yes he is a my beautiful Rocco 8 years old now,not many people have heard of Italian Spinone`s,thank you for asking.
Lynn

Yes he is a my beautiful Rocco 8 years old now,not many people have heard of Italian Spinone`s,thank you for asking.
Lynn
I know even after 30 years of owning them wherever we go we always come across someone who has never seen them before, he`s lovely.

Latest posts

Back