Jill franks new best friend

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She is under the illusion that she is attractive to the male guests, hence all the flirting.
She would probably be a nightmare at a party, trying to be the centre of attention, and flirting with everyone's husband/boyfriend.

But she's so plain! She must have delusions of glamour.

Twins, separated at birth? :mysmilie_17:
image.jpg

So where did Natalie go to ? she did call Jenny his wife. Thought he looked a bit rough like he'd sat too long in the sun his skin looked yuck, couldn't make out what was wrong with it exactly but he looks aged!

Ralph mentioned having had a major birthday a short time ago - I thought 70, but I am rubbish at guessing age
s.

As for JF - I caught her presenting Anttony the other day. She clearly looked down on the clothes, and said on more than one occasion that the colours or patterns were not for her. Well, you or I - or any other presenter - would not be kept in a presenter role for comments like that... I just turn off.

Ralph mentioned having had a major birthday a short time ago - I thought 70, but I am rubbish at guessing age
s.

As for JF - I caught her presenting Anttony the other day. She clearly looked down on the clothes, and said on more than one occasion that the colours or patterns were not for her. Well, you or I - or any other presenter - would not be kept in a presenter role for comments like that... I just turn off.

He was 60 on his birthday.

I was cringing watching this. She mentioned Jenny so many times. She went on about a treadmill. Poor Ralph looked so embarrassed. Even when I put the tv on mute I could tell she was going on about his wife by his face. Why on earth didn't the producer tell her to shut up, unless of course she is so self absorbed she doesn't hear what is being said to her through her ear piece. I still cannot believe they got rid of Debbie and Julian yet kept JF and for goodness sake even got Sarah Griffiths back who could be JF's twin.

Jill Franks new best friend

I cannot believe she went on holiday while her dog was missing. the other one must be so confused and lonely. Not something I would do in a million years. it is too soon to write him off, but does seem hopeless and sad,

Latest posts

Back