Jill Franks.... Meow!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
today Jill Franks said to Bula the "lights are on but no-one is home" model about her new hair do

"Bula I love your new hair style.. a really good friend of mines MOTHER had that cut for YEARS and everyone used to comment on it...."

Bula's facelift nearly fell.:D

today Jill Franks said to Bula the "lights are on but no-one is home" model about her new hair do

"Bula I love your new hair style.. a really good friend of mines MOTHER had that cut for YEARS and everyone used to comment on it...."

Bula's facelift nearly fell.:D

Wow! That was a nice one. She does strike me as catty - and she reminds me of a walking wire coathanger!

OMG!! How catty can someone get:eek: I didnt realise Bula had a face lift - she looks like death at times particularly around the eyes - i've got a cheek to talk especially in the morning(before makeup) but then again i'm not modelling on live telly eh. Lots of Love Amekaxx

She does strike me as a bitch. When she was doing the TSV for exercise equipment the other week the american woman said "oh we all like to eat dont we" then turned to her and said "do you like to eat" (or words to that effect) and she didnt answer! Hmm her silence was golden. In more ways than one :D

Did anyone ever see AY do Bula's feet with the Pekicur stuff?
oh my goodness! it was hysterical. :D

That 65 year old woman who models for BE, Barbara is it? Now you're telling me she's not had a facelift!! Yeah right! :eek:

Did anyone ever see AY do Bula's feet with the Pekicur stuff?
oh my goodness! it was hysterical. :D

was that the one where AY dug the scrapey tool thingy into a verucca on the models foot and tried to scrape it off and the model nearly hit the ceiling?

so much for 20 years experience in the beauty industry!

was that the one where AY dug the scrapey tool thingy into a verucca on the models foot and tried to scrape it off and the model nearly hit the ceiling?

so much for 20 years experience in the beauty industry!

Think it was, Bula was mortified:eek:, she was left holding the scrapey tool
thingy which she dropped onto floor:D,. Wonder who picked that off floor
covered in bits of feet lol:(

I don't want to say anything bad about anyone but Buela never looks happy, like she has somewhere better to be.

they tried to have Bula talk on a jewellery show once. it wasnt a success...

poor thing can hardly string a sentence together.

TBH I thought Jill was trying to be chatty rather than catty - she went on to say that afore-mentioned mother was a beautiful ex-Bond Girl as she realised her tactlessness...

Beulah's hair cracked me up tho' - are those extra blonde bits real..?

:mutt: :mutt: :mutt:

So, you like her then :p

I see the dipping toes in water thing is taking off too :D

Why does Jill feel the need to keep referring to everyone as her "lovlies"? o_O It's not all bad though - she's good for the environment as I'm sure it's not just our tv that gets turned off when she shows up :D

next time Bula is doing a beauty workshop, wait for her to lay back in the chair for a facial...

massive scar under the chin where the neck has been lifted. :p

same applies for Karen with the black hair, Aneka and the older red haired model (does a lot of ojon shows) They all have a scar under their chin.

Last edited:
Being nosey!

Sorry but which ex-Bond girl is Jill Franks mum? I am just too curious now!

TBH I thought Jill was trying to be chatty rather than catty - she went on to say that afore-mentioned mother was a beautiful ex-Bond Girl as she realised her tactlessness...

Beulah's hair cracked me up tho' - are those extra blonde bits real..?

:mutt: :mutt: :mutt:

Latest posts

Back