Jill Franks looking haggard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Her hair looks alright but her face is very lined and drawn. She's done her usual schtick with "out of all the TSV's you've ever done this is the one I love the most. I have everything in there. Can't get enough of it!"

Her hair looks alright but her face is very lined and drawn. She's done her usual schtick with "out of all the TSV's you've ever done this is the one I love the most. I have everything in there. Can't get enough of it!"

I am switching off!

Just seen this photo of JF on Bare Minerals QVC FB page.......................she looks ridiculous pouting like that

Attachments

• JF.jpg
    JF.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 9,397
Just seen this photo of JF on Bare Minerals QVC FB page.......................she looks ridiculous pouting like that

I think she's going for the Mona Lisa / Diva look. She looks like a withered string bean under a microscope.

Yes I agree she does look ridiculous, I think she looks more manly than feminine especially being so thin, I'm not knocking her being thin it just adds to her looking more on the manly side that's all.

She's probably going for the Victoria Beckham look in that photo. Did anyone see the spread in the Mail a few days ago about how VB always poses with a missing right arm?

Last edited:
Yes I agree she does look ridiculous, I think she looks more manly than feminine especially being so thin, I'm not knocking her being thin it just adds to her looking more on the manly side that's all.

I am afraid she looks more horsey than manly. It does me no credit to throw stones at people who are too thin, as it's mainly caused by my rampant jealousy. I do wish though that she would eat a mince pie or two and stop looking like she is entering for the 3.20 at Newmarket.

In a quick channel flick over I actually thought she looked marginally better than she has over the last few months! It's all relative I suppose.

her hair is looking nice. i know some people have said it looks greasy but it looks in good condition

I think her hair is looking really nice at the moment but she does look like she could do with a good few decent meals inside her!

i dont understand why jill has to be this thin same for victoria beckham must be a celebrity thing

I've just watched a bit of the 9pm hour, but had to switch off. She is on with that Lee from Philosophy, she keeps calling him darling and flirting like mad, she is talking and acting like a silly teenage girl. She really does think she is something special doesn't she?

I've just watched a bit of the 9pm hour, but had to switch off. She is on with that Lee from Philosophy, she keeps calling him darling and flirting like mad, she is talking and acting like a silly teenage girl. She really does think she is something special doesn't she?

Lee and JF together are awful, can't bare it!!

What about that time she was on with John Barrowman ages ago! I mean, get a room FFS :mysmilie_17: I think she is copying the Posh Becks look and I think Victoria Beckham is another one that is starting to show her age and it is because she is far too thin.

CC

It's an ageing look, there's no doubt of that. Jill is way too thin, as is VB, but VB is much younger and at present she gets away with it (just). But JF should be a lesson to her not to take things too far. To me, Jll just looks haggard and unhealthy and it doesn't matter how thin you are, if you look haggard and unhealthy that's what people notice, not your skinny limbs. She could definitely do with a couple of mince pies and a slice of Yule log inside her.
i dont understand why jill has to be this thin same for victoria beckham must be a celebrity thing

I saw her on a cookery show a week or so ago. She was tasting grilled salmon and was nearly gagging on it. Perhaps she doesn't like fish but I somehow think she lives on juices in the belief that they are mega healthy. Fruit and veg iare very healthy but not to the exclusion of everything else . Apart from anything why would we have teeth if everything is in liquid form.

Jill seems to be manic in everything including facial expression which seems to have caused wrinkles and lines which are excessive for her age and lifestyle.

Her face is more lined than an Etch-a-Sketch, plus she has the barcode lips, crows' feet and deep number 11's. No amount of Melatogeneeeeeeeeeene is going to de-crinkle her creped visage, I fear. She has something of a 1970s look going on, it seems. I can imagine her living in a flat with louvre doors and door beads, spider plants, artexed ceiling and tiled / or smokey glass coffee table.

Victoria B has been trying for years to emulate Audrey Hepburn - hair, style of dress, the same slim figure, even to becoming an 'Ambassador for the U.N'. BIG difference is that Audrey Hepburn had talent, was attractive and very smiley; her slim body was due to having to live on a starvation diet in Belgium during the War, not ****** Goji berries !

Jill F is morphing year on year into Iggy Pop. She does enough shows on hair products that its beyond belief no-one has suggested she gets 'body' into her flat hair. She may imagine she looks edgy and on trend for her 50 years, but nothing could be further from the truth.

I saw her on a cookery show a week or so ago. She was tasting grilled salmon and was nearly gagging on it. Perhaps she doesn't like fish but I somehow think she lives on juices in the belief that they are mega healthy. Fruit and veg iare very healthy but not to the exclusion of everything else . Apart from anything why would we have teeth if everything is in liquid form.

Jill seems to be manic in everything including facial expression which seems to have caused wrinkles and lines which are excessive for her age and lifestyle.

You also need some sort of fat in your diet to help with vitamins and minerals, and to keep your skin,nails and hair healthy. Personally I think she needs a few inches off her hair and her fringe cut back In.

Latest posts

Back