Jill Franks Handbag Queen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
She just awarded herself that title.

Then she pounced on LG..... Who recoiled.

image.jpg

Check the body language....you can almost hear her thinking "get her off me...."

After this Jill did the "O.B.E.... You are not worthy" thing. Do wish someone would explain this to her.

She's oblivious, poor thing

image.jpg

She'll suck up to anyone she thinks might get her somewhere. Pathetic. Can't watch her. Sat night takeaway for me.

Poor Lulu, just selling her Luisa large tote bags for £56.50 plus £4.95 p&p & she's just mentioned her similar style bags recently on sale for comic relief in Sainsbury's for a fiver, bless her she makes me smile :). Her £5 Sainsbury's bags are fabulous for the price btw. They've even got a more detailed face design than the one on her £56.50 tote bag on air.

Poor Lulu, just selling her Luisa large tote bags for £56.50 plus £4.95 p&p & she's just mentioned her similar style bags recently on sale for comic relief in Sainsbury's for a fiver, bless her she makes me smile :). Her £5 Sainsbury's bags are fabulous for the price btw. They've even got a more detailed face design than the one on her £56.50 tote bag on air.

Yes it has because I bought that one.
Lynn

I can't believe she is still telling people that they are 'not worthy'. Incredibly rude. Wonder if she still thinks Tiffany style lamps date back to 'Roman times'! :cheeky:

i haven't quite recovered from AD crawling to LG's assistant this morning. The way they all suck up to her is embarrassing to watch.

Jill is quite hard to defend sometimes.

Last edited:
She's just described one of the bags as 'kitsch' = 'art, objects or design considered to be in poor taste'. Silly moo! :hi:

She's been making these faux pas for ages now. Don't think she's going to change any time soon. I would just love to see one of the guests pull her up about them!

She's been making these faux pas for ages now. Don't think she's going to change any time soon. I would just love to see one of the guests pull her up about them!

So would I but somehow Gemma I think there's more chance of a charlie bear doing a one fingered salute to the presenters pretending he/she can talk & storming off the set in a diva strop lol.

Who said what about not being worthy? I must have missed that bit.

Fair play to her for doing lovely shopper bags for a fiver at Sainsbury's tho' incl. £1.50 per bag to comic relief. They sold out like hot cakes!

Last edited:
So embarrassing to watch how she sucks up to Lulu. I cringe for her!! Serves her right, Lulu just asked her" What are you talking about?" when she said she loved "the pink" handbag .....it is just that, that handbag did not come in pink!! In her eagerness to grease up Lulu, she was being silly:puke: I would have died of embarrassment!!
And in the end she gave Lulu a smacking kiss and a big hug---------not reciprocated by Lulu.......:doh:
Switched on to another station when I saw it was JF.
I turned on to QVC just in time to see her using the eye thing on Lulu, and then on herself :eek:

So would I but somehow Gemma I think there's more chance of a charlie bear doing a one fingered salute to the presenters pretending he/she can talk & storming off the set in a diva strop lol.

Fair play to her for doing lovely shopper bags for a fiver at Sainsbury's tho' incl. £1.50 per bag to comic relief. They sold out like hot cakes!

Jill said to Lulu, "so, the OBE....you are not worthy" when she really means to say "WE are not worthy". She's done it before, several times. I don't think it's deliberate, she's just got it wrong. As with so many things. She does make me smile :0)

It's like when I told my friend that its "could have" not "could of". He's quite high up in his company and had been getting it wrong on emails for years. He was mortified :giggle:

Fair play to her for doing lovely shopper bags for a fiver at Sainsbury's tho' incl. £1.50 per bag to comic relief. They sold out
like hot cakes!

You're probably right NIKKID, but if anyone was going to correct her, my money would be on Lulu G because I think she's a bit of a lose cannon. JF always says "you are not worthy" when she actually means "we are not worthy" She is one stupid woman.

You're probably right NIKKID, but if anyone was going to correct her, my money would be on Lulu G because I think she's a bit of a lose cannon. JF always says "you are not worthy" when she actually means "we are not worthy" She is one stupid woman.

Apologies BB . We must have been typing simultaneously.

Hahaha! So JF's doing the ultimate sucking up routine & cocks up by telling Lulu she's not worthy of her OBE!! Priceless!! :mysmilie_483::mysmilie_504:
I had it on & just sat down & sky plussed it back. Saw JF cock up on the Eva bag saying "I love this colour, do we have it in pink"? Lulu replied that they haven't got it in pink and said bemused "What are you talking about, I don't know what you're talking about" AKWARD!! :mysmilie_847::mysmilie_61:
JF tried, in vain to redeem herself saying that they had the bag in cobalt blue tho. Yes coz cobalt blue is so similar to pink isn't it! She then said something like "Ah this is the bag I loved in pink" talking about a completely different design.

Lulu, if you or one of your entourage is reading this my advice is only work with the professionals if you can Luvie. :wink:
We had no idea what she was talking about either. :confused:

Last edited:
Lulu didn't seem to be entirely well tonight and probably could have done without the Frances Jilks treatment.

Lulu didn't seem to be entirely well tonight and probably could have done without the Frances Jilks treatment.
With the greatest of respect V I thought quite the contrary. Lulu was one of the most switched on guests in the way she responded to JF I've seen! Totally on the ball imo this evening. :rock:

Also caught JF saying that she should have been at home so she could have ordered the Nicola bag in white. Yes a number of us thought exactly the same.
Then the finale...JF to Lulu "When are you back March"? Lulu had already just clearly said that she wouldn't be back until the end of April. Bemused again & rather frustrated Lulu said "NO end of Apriilll"! You go girl & bring the JF fiasco back on track! :wink:

Last edited:
I just caught the end of this show and honestly, what a creep Jill Franks is. However, I've seen her worse than that and I obviously missed all the howlers! That big kiss at the end was cringeworthy. I really love Lulu Guinness she's so "British" and proper and she is very entertaining when she's on with her bags - she doesn't need a presenter. I even bought a tote last time she was on although it is hidden in the back of the wardrobe in case OH see's it :thinking: "What, that old thing? I've had it for years ........"

With the greatest of respect V I thought quite the contrary. Lulu was one of the most switched on guests in the way she responded to JF I've seen! Totally on the ball imo this evening. :rock:

Also caught JF saying that she should have been at home so she could have ordered the Nicola bag in white. Yes a number of us thought exactly the same.
Then the finale...JF to Lulu "When are you back March"? Lulu had already just clearly said that she wouldn't be back until the end of April. Bemused again & rather frustrated Lulu said "NO end of Apriilll"! You go girl & bring the JF fiasco back on track! :wink:

But this is what I mean. Lulu or anyone else shouldn't be subjected to this. Frustration is not what she's there for. Anyone could do without JF's nonsense but I did think Lulu was not happy. QVC should know better.

Yes I think it fair to say any viewer was under no illusion that Lulu had a gutsfull of all that meaningless tosh spouted by JF 2nite, not to mention all that affectation of kissing, & matey matey stuff, so had I! ewwww:puke::sad:

I say bravo to Lulu, I wasn't sure of her at first but she's grown on me & I really admired her for correcting the inaccurate ramblings spouted by JF this eve.

Latest posts

Back