Jill Franks dress held on with Bulldog clips!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Queen Bee

finally stopped lurking
haha, just watched last Ronnie Nicole hour and at the end, JF got up to kiss the guest and on the back of her dress were two huge silver bulldog clips holding it on her!

I've taken pics off my telly but you really had to see it. So funny looking! now how do i upload the pics?

Click Go Advanced, Manage Attachments, Add Files, Upload, then at the bottom of the screen Insert Inline, and then Done.

hope you can see them. got to upload one at a time due to size

Attachments

• 2012-12-06-4151_1.jpg
    2012-12-06-4151_1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 985
view from the back, they were huge! no wonder she sat for most of the show, would have fallen over backwards with the weight of them if she'd stood up

Attachments

• 2012-12-05-4147_1.jpg
    2012-12-05-4147_1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 633
  • 2012-12-06-4151_1.jpg
    2012-12-06-4151_1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 284
Right, we've all heard of "nipping" in at the waist? Well, this is the 2013 trend...."clipping" in at the waist!:giggle:

That lady on the telly is such an utter drip, She's held together at the back with a BulldogClip, Because before she sat down in her chair, And went live To Air, She huffed, she puffed and Let One Rip!

I was too busy being mesmerised by her shoes - she looked like Olive Oyl in diving boots at the end of her skinny legs.

I saw this too and was certain fellow forumites would have seen it too so well done on the thread - you haven't let me down! QVC could be missing a trick here - I see a whole new clothing accessory range. They could do an 'Eeek version, Butler and Wilson......possibilities are endless.

There's an advert for a certain lady product on the theme of 'things aren't what they seem', where they show a women in a red dress with bulldog clips holding the dress in at the back in the second shot.

There was a similar thread a couple of years ago, where Ali Keenan was caught on camera with bulldog clips holding her frock in tighter. Think that time it was a George Simonton dress.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

They do it in photo shoots makes the models look good, most of the dresses are too big for them. So just remember its all illusion to have the dress/clothes looking so well fitting in photos.

Only saw the beginning of the show so didn't see the clips but it was obvious the dress was at least a couple of sizes too big ang looked like a massive pair of black curtains hanging on her.

Latest posts

Back