Jill Franks Blooper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She seemed to have lost her balance when picked up an empty paper box!
Great feature to watch back, I didn't know, thanks Autumn.

we shouldn't laugh but that was hilarious! what happened? it looks like she just fell randomly

I imagine a lot of people wish they had a remote control to make Jill disappear that quickly.

Wearing heels that high, it had to happen sometime. Remember Vorderman, charging down the stairs, hands in pockets and wearing killer heels, fell and headbutted the wall resulted in a broken nose !

I watched autumn's link without sound and thought that she didn't look very well without the presentation but when I listened she seemed normal and fair play she kept selling! Del Boy would have been proud of her.

She took it in her stride and talked us through it - no milking it by pretending to be hurt - no drama queen antics - good on her.

Lololol that was funny lol she recovered well ...hubby said was the box too heavy? Lol .....at least she was ok ....everybody was laughing lol

She was bending backwards most of the time during the presentation, very bad posture, obviously not balancing well on her very high heels. Anyway I know it is unkind to say "she deserved it" I find her annoying, thinks too much of herself. She was so condescending towards Tova, saying "a lady of my own taste " (what!!! she thinks she (Jill)has got great taste???) then she goes on to saying "don't be silly, don't be silly" when Tova was feeling a bit sentimental ......to Tova of all people.
if she looked a bit peaky it is most probably she did not have time to refresh her blusher and lippy. She has been putting in a lot of hours recently.

The models reaction was more entertaining than the fall. (the look on her face!) Jill enjoys using the word 'hilarious' said in such an un-hilarious droll way!

Typical QVC style to cut to the still picture instead of us letting us see them laughing at the moment. It's not as though they could hide what had happened!

Couldn't have been drunk - heard that "I don't drink" rollocks a zillion times. Too high heels? Possibly. Light headed because doesn't eat enough? Maybe. Didn't see it, I'm speculating lol. I hope nothing was hurt but pride.

CC

Caught her at the beginning of the 11pm show last night, said she was fine, nothing broken or damaged and thanks to everyone who had sent her a tweet asking if she was ok.
So come on, admit it, which one of you sent her a tweet? :mysmilie_495: :mysmilie_17:

Jill fell down at the end of the 9pm Beauty show , You can watch it on Qvc playback it happens form 57.20, Funniest thing ive seen in a long time!!!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Live+Channel.content.html?sc=EMH

(Pick the 9pm show and forward to 57.20 lol )

Its on Qvc Fb home page too

I like JF and that goes to show she doesn't take herself seriously. It was funny and she didn't seem hurt. Did she find her lovely doggy that she lost? So sad 😞

I was thinking about her dog - Scruncher (?) the other day. I like Jill and don't get the impression that she's "full of herself" as many on here do. I'm not very perceptive about that sort of thing though !

Latest posts

Back