Jill again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some QVC guests merit a "Hello darling" and a big hug from Jill. Others do not. Sometimes I feel embarrassed for her when she fawns over the more well-known guests. Kelly Hoppen and Simon Wilson get hugs and double kisses. Keeley, for example, gets nothing.
Keeley lives in Cyprus I think so no chance of invites to luvvie cocktail parties that might be on offer from Kelly and Simon. Can you just imagine Jill if she clapped eyes on Mrs Beckham at a Hoppen party🙄. Maybe the qvc bunch get a room to themselves with prosecco and inferior canapés.

That’s very true but they’ve both spent years perfecting the sulks. Didn’t Kelly do out one of the Beckham homes? Neither of them can crack a smile but they’re probably besties. I feel a sketch coming on😂

a company I worked for appointed a lifestyle coach which we all had to use. Never heard such a load of crap in my life. All meant to help you promote yourself and how you came across to other people. He wasn’t impressed at the end of the sessions when he asked my opinion of the course. I told him I’d always been taught not to be boastful and with me what you see is what you get. I was 58 at the time. Found out afterwards they paid him around £75k to “train” around 20 people over 3 sessions.

a company I worked for appointed a lifestyle coach which we all had to use. Never heard such a load of crap in my life. All meant to help you promote yourself and how you came across to other people. He wasn’t impressed at the end of the sessions when he asked my opinion of the course. I told him I’d always been taught not to be boastful and with me what you see is what you get. I was 58 at the time. Found out afterwards they paid him around £75k to “train” around 20 people over 3 sessions.
It must have been a tax write-off for the company you worked for. I believe that self confidence is essential for success in whatever field, but arrogance is a no-no.

It must have been a tax write-off for the company you worked for. I believe that self confidence is essential for success in whatever field, but arrogance is a no-no
Thinking back I think it was a tax write off and using up budget at end of financial year.

I’m not very self confident in myself but I was in my job, which came from experience and knowledge. This guy thought the only way you got on in life was to be aggressive. I always worked on the premise “treat other people how you expect to be treated yourself”. He really couldn’t understand how I got on by being nice and friendly.

Keeley lives in Cyprus I think so no chance of invites to luvvie cocktail parties that might be on offer from Kelly and Simon. Can you just imagine Jill if she clapped eyes on Mrs Beckham at a Hoppen party🙄. Maybe the qvc bunch get a room to themselves with prosecco and inferior

Who is Kelly?

Latest posts

Back