JF on the 11pm hour

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sorry i like her. She doesn't grate on me at all. Plenty that do but i find her harmless.

Don't apologise! I find her very entertaining to watch. Makes me laugh out loud sometimes. I get the same kick out of JF as I do out of the girls in "Real Housewives of...."

Although often irritating and patronising, I can see an underlying vulnerability in Jill, I think if all her friends expect pricey presents then I feel a bit sorry for her.

Don't apologise! I find her very entertaining to watch. Makes me laugh out loud sometimes. I get the same kick out of JF as I do out of the girls in "Real Housewives of...."

I love love love the Real housewives of New York. Spoilt,deluded women. great viewing

She's a pain in the jacksy, very shallow and probably needing some friends. I've known a few folk just like her. They try really hard to be liked and when you peel all that "stuff" away, they're good people if you take the time. Hmm she still annoys me.

As for AGA's you need the right type of house. OH and I and dog rented a cottage on Harris a few years ago and there was an ESSE stove in the kitchen (kitchen was big with large dining table and sofa). Well we lived in the kitchen,stove heated the room, cooked on the stove, kept it going constantly with twigs and heather and it was fantastic. Does not work in a Barratt house with no chimney in the middle of Edinburgh. I need a new lifestyle methinks.

Latest posts

Back