JF and her OKRA bag

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What's with the head to toe black outfit? Is she auditioning to be the next Milk Tray man.

Max Wall :thinking: mw.jpg

Last edited:
Blood.......................................................

..................................wait for it................................

................ ..........

...enora!

J xx

she is preparing for nails inc's discontinuation of her beloved dysentry beige nail polish :happy:

I caught a glimpse on mum's telly last night and thought it was Iggy Pop doing another cross-dressing routine.

It might have been my ears but I thought in the repeat hour she was saying ochre and not okra.

I know trannies that would love to have a figure like hers.

I wonder if she ever worked on a market stall? That might explain the shouty, strident delivery and the 'my lovely' she sometimes bestows on t-callers. Also the 'I've only got 200 of these left in stock' and I'm sure I once heard her say something along the lines of, 'I can do this for you for such and such'.:thinking:

How many trannies are we talking about :happy:

I wonder if she ever worked on a market stall? That might explain the shouty, strident delivery and the 'my lovely' she sometimes bestows on t-callers. Also the 'I've only got 200 of these left in stock' and I'm sure I once heard her say something along the lines of, 'I can do this for you for such and such'.:thinking:

That made me laugh out loud! I can just picture her, wrapped up against the cold, in a Dennis Basso full-length faux shearling coat, Emu boots, one of IW's scarflace thingys round her neck and fingerless gloves so that her dysentry beige nails are on display. Bacon butty in one hand and latte in a paper cup in the other - dogs snarling under the trestle table. Absolutely priceless!!

Last edited:
That made me laugh out loud! I can just picture her, wrapped up against the cold, in a Dennis Basso full-length faux shearling coat, Emu boots, one of IW's scarflace thingys round her neck and fingerless gloves so that her dysentry beige nails are on display. Bacon butty in one hand and latte in a paper cup in the other - dogs snarling under the trestle table. Absolutely priceless!!

She'd buckle under the strain of even having to hold a bacon butty, never mind the combo of a latte as well :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back