Jewellery TSV tonight - any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I liked it when I first saw it, ....... and then I spotted the price :mysmilie_289: They gotta be joking! :mysmilie_1349:

Bit confused here as I still have not seen any ddetails for the TSV. Any idea what it is? How do I miss the details??:mysmilie_318::mysmilie_238::mysmilie_238:

Bit confused here as I still have not seen any ddetails for the TSV. Any idea what it is? How do I miss the details??:mysmilie_318::mysmilie_238::mysmilie_238:

its here

Choice of 38ct Gemstone Beaded 45cm Necklace 9ct Gold
Item Number: 696479
QVC Price £85.00
Today's Special Value Price £69.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P 4.45

Bring a splash of colour to your neckline with this simply beautiful gemstone beaded necklace. Available in the choice of verdant green Russian diopside, sunny yellow Spessertite, vibrant blue neon Apatite or wine red Garnet, so there's a colour to suit all. It measures 45cm (17.7") and is made up of 3mm - 3.5mm faceted rondel-cut gem beads. Beaded gems are a hot look right now and will carry you effortlessly into next season's style too. It secures with a 9 carat yellow gold lobster claw clasp and boasts a minimum gem weight of 38 carats.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.696479

thank you SCW

Now also realize what an idot I am, thought it was the TSV tomorrow,not today. 2 weeks of work and I forget what day it is.

but: very expensive for what it is, and a flimsy 9 ct gold fastener does not justify the price in my opinion

Last edited:
Well I'm quite cross that they seem intent on tormenting me with that big ring that they failed to deliver to me in three whole blummen weeks - everybody who's on seems to be wearing it!

I actually burst out laughing when I saw the TSV.

Even if I loved the look I wouldn't pay that for it!

OMG - they really think we'll buy anything don't they? :eek:

maybe they think people have christmas money to spend?

Haven't watched qvc all day - so don't know how its selling?

I wonder if the powers that be - or that infamous group of people who sit round a table and bash out what is worthy of a tsv - ever look round at each other and think WOW we got it sooooooooo wrong there.................

I bet they blame us for "not getting it", or not being cool enough, slim enough or "fashion forward" enough! :mysmilie_73:

I bet they blame us for "not getting it", or not being cool enough, slim enough or "fashion forward" enough! :mysmilie_73:

lol I like it and I've never been cool, I'm no longer slim and I'm too old to be 'fashion forward' So that's obviously where they've gone wrong!

However I do know a bargain when I see one, and that's no bargain:mysmilie_17:

You are going to love me loveheart and Paula :mysmilie_698: I am f.a.r.t.i.n.g on the tsv!

What a disapointment - On a plus side i have made two people very happy :mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_12: I do love you but to be honest I didn't think that even you would be mad enough to pay shed loads for a piece of tat.:mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_12: I do love you but to be honest I didn't think that even you would be mad enough to pay shed loads for a piece of tat.:mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_687: and i was very good and avoided the 6 p.m mookite show :mysmilie_697:

but very tempted with the decleor tsv - think that will fall in my basket :mysmilie_61:

lol I like it and I've never been cool, I'm no longer slim and I'm too old to be 'fashion forward' So that's obviously where they've gone wrong!

However I do know a bargain when I see one, and that's no bargain:mysmilie_17:

I'm old and not exactly slim either but I absolutely insist that we are both very cool my lovely and I won't hear anybody say different!

Cool as cucumbers we are! :D

Cool enough to know when to wait for something's inevitable appearance in Clearance anyway!

what do you call old L'akin?

um...40

But mostly I know I'm old cos I don't realise I'm as old as I am if you see what I mean?! When somebody asks me my age my mouth tries to form the word "seventeen" or "twenty eight" instead of "forty". :eek:

40 is the new 30:mysmilie_12:

Do you know what? It really is. Over Christmas we were saying that at my age my Mum was all serviceable pleated skirts, shampoo and sets and bed at 9pm.

Last night I was lace body from Top shop, net fascinator over shiny swingy bob and bed shortly before 4am! :mysmilie_17:

Do you know what? It really is. Over Christmas we were saying that at my age my Mum was all serviceable pleated skirts, shampoo and sets and bed at 9pm.

Last night I was lace body from Top shop, net fascinator over shiny swingy bob and bed shortly before 4am! :mysmilie_17:

I'd like to see a photo LA'k. :mysmilie_701:
Only joking. I'll bet you looked great. I didn't make it to midnight I'm afraid.

[/B]

I'd like to see a photo LA'k. :mysmilie_701:
Only joking. I'll bet you looked great. I didn't make it to midnight I'm afraid.

It was a party outfit! It's not my standard pushing the trolly round Tesco get up you understand. :D We went to a fab party actually where we all had to pay £50 each (but then it was free food, bar and entertainment all night and a minibus home.)

Opinion was very divided on whether it should be casual/ Dress to impress/ 60s/ 70s/ 80s/ fancy dress/ masked ball / black tie so whichever option you voted for that's what your invitation said. Hubby's said Casual and mine said 80s! It was very funny when people arrived and realised we were all a hodge podge. Three of the "girls" (we're all over 30) came as Robert Palmer Girls and they looked amazing!

I'm pretty sure some pics were taken but as usual I'll look open mouthed and legless in all of them I expect so I shouldn't think I'll be posting any on here! :eek:

Latest posts

Back