Jewellery TSV tonight - any ideas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tinaborder

Registered Shopper
Jewellery TSV tonight - any ideas? I'm wondering if it's silver seeing as post Xmas everyone's skint! I hope so. The schedules seem to infer it may be silver too. SCW - do you know? Ta!

I'm wondering if it's mookite - there's a mookite show and a opaques show on in the afternoon

:mysmilie_146: I only buy what I NeeeeeeeeeeeD :mysmilie_697:

Pull yourself together woman, you don't NEED it, and in any case, you can make better yourself (for less too:mysmilie_697: )

I'm buying nowt, and if you do, I might have to:mysmilie_1574:you!!!

:mysmilie_17:

SCW, Sazza any ideas on the tsv yet - I am getting :mysmilie_807: and bruised here - Help :mysmilie_61:

Last edited:
Pull yourself together woman, you don't NEED it, and in any case, you can make better yourself (for less too:mysmilie_697: )

I'm buying nowt, and if you do, I might have to:mysmilie_1574:you!!!

:mysmilie_17:

I like your style beady.:mysmilie_12: You tell your evil twin that she doesn't need to buy anything. She may listen to you.:mysmilie_17:

This tsv looks like the glass beads we used to collect and keep in an old tobacco tin when we were kids. I think it is awful and the price is ridiculous for something that looks so cheap. The fashion jewellery in the high street shops looks much better and is much cheaper and of course BB's is far superior from what I read on here.

I like your style beady.:mysmilie_12: You tell your evil twin that she doesn't need to buy anything. She may listen to you.:mysmilie_17:

You are going to love me loveheart and Paula :mysmilie_698: I am f.a.r.t.i.n.g on the tsv!

What a disapointment - On a plus side i have made two people very happy :mysmilie_61:

No, it isn't just you - the price is ridiculous. Can get much nicer items from our very own Belles!

This tsv looks like the glass beads we used to collect and keep in an old tobacco tin when we were kids. I think it is awful and the price is ridiculous for something that looks so cheap. The fashion jewellery in the high street shops looks much better and is much cheaper and of course BB's is far superior from what I read on here.

:mysmilie_1660::mysmilie_1209:

I predict,these will be in clearance soon, I will be amazed if anyone buys them at that price. I'd pay a fiver tops with P&P included

Latest posts

Back