Jennifer Kirk Bows Out?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Just caught the last 30 seconds of KF and Jennifer Kirk said that tomorrow would be her final shows after 17 years.

Don't know whether it's just her or the whole brand? Maybe the daughter is taking over?

No I rewound it to check. "my final shows after 17 years".

T-callers will be interesting!

She wasn't looking that great either. She must be 65. Bet she's handing it off to someone else.

oh no!!!!! i missed that??

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:confused::confused::confused:

Seems I'm a lone voice but I like her. Many moons ago I was invited to QVC and met her, Kaena, JR, Debbie and the model Andrea. They were all really sweet and friendly.

Seems I'm a lone voice but I like her. Many moons ago I was invited to QVC and met her, Kaena, JR, Debbie and the model Andrea. They were all really sweet and friendly.

you're not - i've said on here many times i've met jen and her sisters and they're really lovely people. AND KF jewellery is the ONLY stuff i wear from qvc or otherwise that people rave about. i don't like the big bright things but the more subtle stuff is lovely.

I like KF too. I've had more (nice!) comments about KF stuff than any other costume jewellery I own. The 7 angels watch was my first QVC purchase 10+ years ago and it's still going strong (with a few new batteries along the way!) and I STILL get nice remarks on it when I wear it. My only gripe is that the stuff has got a bit pricey over the years. I also don't go in for the really OTT bits but some of it is lovely. Just have to take some of the schmaltz with a pinch of fairy dust!!

Just had an email to say she's presenting the brand new kirks folly craft show 29th June. Maybe she's moving over to the crafting side of the brand and leaving kayla to the fashion. The email had a video of her chatting to will about the brand

I like KF too. I've had more (nice!) comments about KF stuff than any other costume jewellery I own. The 7 angels watch was my first QVC purchase 10+ years ago and it's still going strong (with a few new batteries along the way!) and I STILL get nice remarks on it when I wear it. My only gripe is that the stuff has got a bit pricey over the years. I also don't go in for the really OTT bits but some of it is lovely. Just have to take some of the schmaltz with a pinch of fairy dust!!

Same here..have quite a few pieces of her jewllery, mainly watches and brooches ...always get complements on them, especially the winter theme ones as they sparkle beautifully...have to chose carefully mind, as some bits can look a wee bit ~Christmas crackery~.

daydreamer

Just had an email to say she's presenting the brand new kirks folly craft show 29th June. Maybe she's moving over to the crafting side of the brand and leaving kayla to the fashion. The email had a video of her chatting to will about the brand

Oh silly me, I thought the stuff she already sells is embellishments for cards. Surely nobody would actually put these in their ear lobes and go out in public.

Latest posts

Back